sau recomandă acest job
Our technical team is on the lookout for new colleagues to join them in the quest of providing an efficient bridge between business needs and technical solutions, delivering software features that adds value to our customers. In this position, you are part of a team that will handle several projects and applications for the entire lifecycle.
- Develop and support custom iSeries programs
- Provide application support Level 3 on in-house application (in/out of office hours) and iSeries batch processing
- Provides subject matter expertise and QA technical direction.
- Performs script maintenance (coding and documenting) and updates due to changes in requirements or implementations. Executes and analyze automation test results.
- Actively involved in changing approach towards test driven design – input for development task regarding test cases.
- Collaborates with development, infrastructure, security, and architecture teams to drive productivity, repeatability and quality improvements
- Works in changing testing mindset – quality assurance as part of every development step.
- Maintain solid understanding of software testing best practices, methodologies and terminology.
- Minimum 2 years experience on OS400; RPG, ILE-RPG, RPG/400, RPG36, OCL, CL, embedded and Dynamic SQL, QUERY/400, RLU, DFU, SQL/400;
- Knowledge of Cobol, JCL and Databases (DB2, SQL)
- Experience in full SDLC required: user requirements gathering, application/ system analysis and design, development and deployment;
- Responsible attitude and ambition in achieving your mission;
- Team oriented and experience in providing mentorship to colleagues;
- Good verbal and written communication in English language
- Innovative problem-solving skills, curious, autonomous and really keen to develop his tech skills.
What we may offer?
- A team of experts that are willing to share good practices tips & tricks.
- Work from home (fully remote in the current social context and afterwards 2 days per week/depending on the project)
- Flexible hours (we get it…it’s not always easy to get up before the rooster)
- Surgery insurance & private healthcare & life insurance & voluntary pension (all because you really matter to us)
- Development programs (do you want to grow? We stand by you.)
- Extra vacation days according to your tenure (some extra vacation time doesn’t hurt)
At NN we believe a diverse workforce allows us as a company to better serve our customers. NN Romania employs a variety of nationalities, languages and cultures, and we aim to create an environment where diversity can flourish. We foster a culture that welcomes and respects everyone.
NN wants to ensure equal opportunities and reward for all employees and extends employment opportunities to all qualified applicants and employees regardless of their age, race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, or disability.