Automation Test Engineer
sau recomandă acest job
Our technical team is on the lookout for new colleagues to join them in the quest of providing an efficient bridge between business needs and technical solutions, delivering software features that adds value to our customers. In this position, you are part of a team that will handle several projects and applications for the entire lifecycle, using different technologies and frameworks.
- Provides subject matter expertise and QA technical direction.
- Steps beyond functional testing by performing and selecting automation tools / tasks for load testing, stress testing, and performance testing - QA should automate anything that can be automated.
- Performs script maintenance (coding and documenting) and updates due to changes in requirements or implementations. Executes and analyse automation test results.
- Actively involved in changing approach towards test driven design – input for development task regarding test cases.
- Collaborates with development, infrastructure, security, and architecture teams to drive productivity, repeatability and quality improvements (CI/CD mindset)
- Works n changing testing mindset – quality assurance as part of every development step.
- Manage and coordinate the testing effort for regular software releases, builds and train the team to improve the testing and quality assurance process over time.
- Maintain solid understanding of software testing best practices, methodologies and terminology.
- 3+ years’ experience in designing, implementing and maintaining tests automation frameworks
- Experience with all phases of software testing (Functional, Performance, Integration, Regression, User Acceptance, and Release Management);
- Experience with continuous integration/deployment;
- Proficient in collecting test metrics, analyzing results of test execution and creating comprehensive automation summary reports;
- DevOps/Azure Test Plans is an advantage
- Team oriented and experience in providing mentorship to colleagues;
- Good verbal and written communication in English language
What we may offer?
- A team of experts that are willing to share good practices tips & tricks.
- Flexible hours (we get it…it’s not always easy to get up before the rooster)
- Surgery insurance & private healthcare & life insurance & voluntary pension (all because you really matter to us)
- Development programs (do you want to grow? We stand by you.)
- Extra vacation days according to your tenure (some extra vacation time doesn’t hurt)
At NN we believe a diverse workforce allows us as a company to better serve our customers. NN Romania employs a variety of nationalities, languages and cultures, and we aim to create an environment where diversity can flourish. We foster a culture that welcomes and respects everyone.
NN wants to ensure equal opportunities and reward for all employees and extends employment opportunities to all qualified applicants and employees regardless of their age, race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, or disability.