Business Analyst (Data Quality Analyst)
sau recomandă acest job
Our Data Platform team is looking for new colleagues to join them in the quest of providing an efficient bridge between our data quality requirements and technical solutions implemented.
We are in the lookout for a flexible and motivated colleagues who will analyze and provide structured solutions to various data quality problems that have a direct or indirect link with the IT systems and will act as an interface Data Team and organization.
- Propose and consult on DQ rules design and data standardization along with the Business Domain Data Steward in order to identify solutions that would cover the Data owners needs in terms of data quality, completeness, correctness, validity, consistency and overlaps.
- Analyze the current state and ability to change of the application environment, assesses the impact of changes of existing environment: application and operations.
- Raise concerns about Data quality, Data Governance related issues as necessary to Data Stewards and Data Owners
- Design and agree together with the external provider, internal delivery team, application architect and the Data Platform team the solution to be implemented according to set standards, including data modelling, workflows and business processes.
- Present Data Quality Analysis to Domain Owners/ Managers and Data Steward
- Monitor DQ check results and analyze DQ deviations
- Reviews DQ metrics and initiate actions to constantly improve performance and align with business needs
- Participate together with the rest of the team in estimating work
- Ensure that workflow and internal (IT) procedures are applied within the business process and it is compliance with NN external and internal regulations and procedure.
- Assist other IT roles with requested information during the implementation phases,
- Offers functional expertise support and guidance on test coverage and results.
- Work experience in similar position is a plus.
- Knowledge and understanding of Data Governance principles, processes and activities (DQ experience would be a plus)
- Good understanding of an insurance company processes, business, business flows, business needs, strategic business requirements, system constraints/ challenges from an operational perspective and business responsibilities in regard to critical‚ third parties’ such as regulatory authorities.
- Familiarity with data lineage, tracing back referential integrity of data, including historical data overwrites/extensions; understand and investigate changes over time of data attributes from source systems up to the end result.
- SQL experience.
- Ability to work with design and PM tools: MS Visio, MS Project and modelling languages: UML/BPMN.
- Experience in process mapping and use-case driven design techniques.
- University degree - preferable computer Sciences or related technical disciplines.
- Agile experience is a plus
- Sense of duty and responsibility
- Ability to work both in large project teams and as individual and maintain effective working relationships with colleagues, clients and other stakeholders
- Good communication skills (both oral and written)
- Customer orientation
- Abstract thinking
- Focus on process improvement and optimization
- Flexible, independent and self-motivated
- Technical and analytical skills
- Negotiations skills
- Solving problem attitude
- Ability to establish priorities
- Very good English skills (both oral and written)
What we may offer?
- A team of experts that are willing to share good practices tips & tricks.
- Cool location in a non-crowded aria of Bucharest, very close to the subway.
- Work from home (fully remote in the current social context and afterwards 2 days per week/depending on the project)
- Flexible hours (we get it…it’s not always easy to get up before the rooster)
- Fresh fruits & a very good coffee (for some extra energy)
- Surgery insurance & private healthcare & life insurance & voluntary pension (all because you really matter to us)
- Development programs (do you want to grow? We stand by you.)
- Extra vacation days according to your tenure (some extra vacation time doesn’t hurt)
At NN we believe a diverse workforce allows us as a company to better serve our customers. NN Romania employs a variety of nationalities, languages and cultures, and we aim to create an environment where diversity can flourish. We foster a culture that welcomes and respects everyone.
NN wants to ensure equal opportunities and reward for all employees and extends employment opportunities to all qualified applicants and employees regardless of their age, race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, or disability.