Business Analyst - Determined Period
sau recomandă acest job
Determined Period: until July 2023
We are in the lookout for a new colleague, flexible and motivated who will analyze and provide structured solutions to various business problems that have a direct or indirect link with the IT systems and will act as an interface between IT department and organization.
- Gather and clarify software requirements.
- Analyze the ability to change the application environment, assesses the impact of changes of existing environment: application, infrastructure and operations.
- Translates business requirements into business requirements and functional design, according to set standards, including data modelling, workflows and business processes.
- Design and agree together with the external provider, application architect and the team the solution to be implemented.
- Defines Requests for Proposals towards external providers and follows up NN contracts with them in relation with costs, deliverables and timelines.
- Participate together with the rest of the team in estimating Assist other IT roles with requested information during the implementation phases.
- Ensure that workflow and internal (IT) procedures are applied within the business process and it is compliance with NN external and internal regulations and procedure.
- Offers functional expertise support and guidance on test coverage and results.
- Minimum 4 years of work experience in similar position.
- Ability to work with design and PM tools: MS Visio, MS Project and modelling languages: UML/BPMN.
- Experience in process mapping and use-case driven design techniques.
- SQL experience is a plus.
- Experience in insurance domain is a plus.
- University degree - preferable computer Sciences or related technical disciplines.
- Sense of duty and responsibility
- Ability to work both in large project teams and as individual and maintain effective working relationships with colleagues, clients and other stakeholders
- Good communication skills (both oral and written)
- Customer orientation
What we offer?
- We are a Top Employer certified company and we strive to constantly become better for both our clients and employees;
- We value expertise, creative ideas and curiosity, so you will always find support in implementing new and more efficient ways of doing things;
- We have great ambitions, so you will have the chance to really make a visible impact;
- Flexible hours, so you can make the most out of your time;
- A great package to help you protect yourself and the ones that matter most to you (surgery insurance, private healthcare subscription, life insurance, voluntary pension);
- Development programs (if you come with the desire to grow, we stand by you.)
- Extra vacation days according to your tenure, because fun & relaxation are also important.
- Bookster, World Class and Atlas membership.
At NN we believe a diverse workforce allows us as a company to better serve our customers. NN Romania employs a variety of nationalities, languages and cultures, and we aim to create an environment where diversity can flourish. We foster a culture that welcomes and respects everyone.
NN wants to ensure equal opportunities and reward for all employees and extends employment opportunities to all qualified applicants and employees regardless of their age, race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, or disability.