Business Technical Support Analyst (LMIS application)
sau recomandă acest job
Who are we?
We are a team which develops and supports Finance reporting applications in use in NN Insurance International environment. These applications are based on Oracle EPM solutions like Essbase, Planning, but also SQL and other solutions. Therefore we are looking for a colleague which like to be involved in entire process from business analysis, translation of business requirements into specifications until the development of the system and product maintenance.
What are we doing?
Our EPM environment consists of various software components like Hyperion Financial Management, Hyperion Essbase, Hyperion Planning, CXO Cockpit that are used as the main basis for internal and external disclosures.
As a Finance / IT specialist within our team you will contribute to NN Group’s Financial reporting process. Developing, maintaining efficient and effective reporting applications and procedures to assure the correctness and completeness of the information, required for the financial reporting
- We provide consultancy to Finance business needs.
- We develop EPM solutions to meet our customers’ needs.
- We train and provide support of the users of these applications.
What is the challenge?
- Find the best solution for the given situation and advise the customer on a solution that meets the expectations on a short, medium but also long term.
- Deliver high quality products
- Earn and preserve the trust of our customers
What are the responsibilities?
- Assess new or changed requirements from the Reporting departments and translate them into effective and efficient solutions and monitor the change process. You are also responsible for a correct and timely implementation.
- Monitoring timely and (technical) correct delivery of the required data from NN International Business Units. Support users in use of applications and tooling. Train users when required.
- Initiate and advice on changes in applications and processes to improve efficiency and / or effectiveness.
- Participate in projects by sharing knowledge and design IT solutions. Finance knowledge is essential to understand the reporting requirements from Financial Reporting departments.
- Keep a close watch on standardization of IT solutions within Finance.
- Mandatory knowledge of SQL – a good understanding of SQL principles and work experience
- Good level of Excel and MS Office in general (PowerPoint, Visio etc)
- Nice to have basic scripting – any tool: java scripts, VBA macros, Basic scripting, C/C++/C# etc
- Nice to have basic integration of multiple sources – any tool DTS from MS SQL, MS Access Databases, Oracle Data Integrator, Informatica, Oracle FDMEE etc.
- Experience with EPM reporting - Oracle EPM Hyperion Planning, Essbase is a plus
- Experience with multidimensional, OLAP (ROLAP or MOLAP) tools – BusinessObjects, QlickView, Oracle Essbase, Oracle Planning, Oracle HFM, Cognos, etc. is a plus
- Fluent in English; advanced (speaking and writing)
- Affinity to challenge, streamline and improve the business process
- Affinity with creating scripts/automation
- Patience to learn new tools and discipline to follow a standard
- Manifested interest to continuously improve, yourself and the team, and courage of initiative
- Manifested interest in integration of different sources and patience to find the optimal foreseeable solution
- Willingness to collaborate and debate ideas within the team
- Natural tendency to think out of the box, be self-supporting, eager to work in a team (as a team) and not be afraid to challenge the status quo
What we may offer?
- A cool, responsible and dynamic team, with different backgrounds, cultures and qualities and with a great spirit to get things done.
- Flexible hours (we get it…it’s not always easy to get up before the rooster)
- Surgery insurance & private healthcare & life insurance & voluntary pension (all because you really matter to us)
- Extra vacation days according to your tenure (some extra vacation time doesn’t hurt)
- Training on all levels for the required skills – everyday training on the job, internal training sessions and training from external supplier on a need-to-have basis.
- The possibility to be part of the team which is really helping NN making the best decisions based on information of the highest quality and where it is your responsibility to bring change and to learn;
At NN we believe a diverse workforce allows us as a company to better serve our customers. NN Romania employs a variety of nationalities, languages and cultures, and we aim to create an environment where diversity can flourish. We foster a culture that welcomes and respects everyone.
NN wants to ensure equal opportunities and reward for all employees and extends employment opportunities to all qualified applicants and employees regardless of their age, race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, or disability