Cloud Infrastructure Expert
sau recomandă acest job
We are in the lookout for a new colleague, flexible and motivated, that can help us from a Cloud Infrastructure and networking engineer role.
- Support projects with designing, performing, and maintaining migrations from on-premises to Azure Cloud.
- Designing, orchestrating, implementing, and supporting secure and scalable infrastructure using IaaS, PaaS, and on-premise platforms.
- Participate in all phases of the project lifecycle including technical analysis, detailed design, configuration, delivery, and documentation.
- Manage Azure connectivity and networking e.g. Express Route, DNS, IP allocation and traffic routing, NSG’s and Azure Firewall.
- Manage network infrastructure’s virtual or physical components and integrating technologies from various vendors.
- Be involved with planning and designing the network infrastructure and enterprise network solutions. Create innovative strategies and solutions for sustainable outcomes
- Participate in capacity planning, support the creation and maintenance of network disaster recovery plans, and monitor all network performance activities.
- Works within our Infrastructure team to provide automation and infrastructure expertise
- Deploy and Scale on-prem and Azure cloud infrastructure for multiple build environments (Dev/Test, UAT, Production)
- Engineer solutions on Azure foundation platform using Infrastructure-as-Code methods (e.g. Terraform)
- Solve issues related to infrastructure components and applications.
- Ensure compliance with Information Security standards.
- At least 5 years experience in a similar position
- Microsoft Azure certification is preferred
- Microsoft Azure Cloud IaaS, PaaS, SaaS Services, (VPN, Load Balancers, Azure AD, Virtual Networks, etc.)
- Hands on experience with implementing continuous integration and continuous deployment processes and scripting knowledge (IaaC).
- High ability to communicate assertively across entire organization.
- Ability to synthesize from the big picture into implementation.
- Team player
- Good command of English
- Communication skills required for cross-team cooperation.
Nice to have
- Experience with containerization technologies like Kubernetes, Docker
- Expertise in Agile development methodology
- AKAMAI knowledge - WAF and CDN
- Previous experience in working with Linux
- Managing applications in a containerized environment utilizing orchestration tools like Kubernetes.
What we offer?
- A team of experts that are willing to share good practices tips & tricks.
- Cool location in a non-crowded aria of Bucharest, very close to the subway.
- Work from home
- Flexible hours
- Fresh fruits & a very good coffee (for some extra energy)
- Surgery insurance & private healthcare & life insurance & voluntary pension (all because you really matter to us)
- Development programs (do you want to grow? We stand by you.)
- Extra vacation days according to your tenure (some extra vacation time doesn’t hurt)
At NN we believe a diverse workforce allows us as a company to better serve our customers. NN Romania employs a variety of nationalities, languages and cultures, and we aim to create an environment where diversity can flourish. We foster a culture that welcomes and respects everyone.
NN wants to ensure equal opportunities and reward for all employees and extends employment opportunities to all qualified applicants and employees regardless of their age, race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, or disability