CRM Solution Arhitect
sau recomandă acest job
- Knowledge of enterprise design patterns and practices
- Experience of developing Services Orientated Architectures (SOA)
- Excellent understanding of typical multi-tier architectures: web servers, application servers, load balancers, and storage
- Application and Infrastructure Architecture general and specific principles, global market options and trends
- Polyglot experience (Java, .NET, Cobol AS400, MS SQL, Node/JS/Angular/React, Aurelia , etc)
- Good understanding of Infrastructure as Code deployment best practices
- Understanding of Cloud networking and infrastructure and Cloud security practices
- Solid understanding of Azure public cloud platform
- Understanding of Azure Active Directory and basic Identity and Access Management principles
Nice to have
- Knowledge of Saleforce.com products.
- Experience with APEX, Lightning Components, API integration and Salesforce Shield
- Communicate technical blueprints to the developers
- Actively coach the developers throughout the development process
- When required, ability to confront and overcome resistance
- Communicate and explain technical strategy to executives
- Insurance knowledge is a plus
What we offer?
- We are a Top Employer certified company and we strive to constantly become better for both our clients and employees;
- We value expertise, creative ideas and curiosity, so you will always find support in implementing new and more efficient ways of doing things;
- We have great ambitions, so you will have the chance to really make a visible impact;
- A team of experts that are willing to share good practices tips & tricks.
- Flexible hours (we get it… it’s not always easy to get up before the rooster)
- Surgery insurance & private healthcare & life insurance & voluntary pension (all because you really matter to us)
- Development programs (do you want to grow? We stand by you!)
- Extra vacation days according to your tenure (some extra vacation time doesn’t hurt)
At NN we believe a diverse workforce allows us as a company to better serve our customers. NN Romania employs a variety of nationalities, languages and cultures, and we aim to create an environment where diversity can flourish. We foster a culture that welcomes and respects everyone.
NN wants to ensure equal opportunities and reward for all employees and extends employment opportunities to all qualified applicants and employees regardless of their age, race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, or disability.