Compliance Officer with Privacy Responsibilities
sau recomandă acest job
This role ensures the execution of following operational tasks, as support for Data Protection Officer, for the following activities:
- ensuring advisory role for the company's business representatives and management with regards to implementation within business
- development and implementation of Data protection related policies and procedures processes of Data Protection related legislation
- ensuring execution of activities in Yearly Data Protection Plan, creation and delivery of the Data Protection related trainings, as well as the execution of Effective Control Framework (ECF) related activities, according to the ECF Yearly Plan
- monitoring the compliancy of internal business processes with GDPR requirements, according to internal monitoring plan
- providing support to company's business representatives and management in order to perform the Data Protection Impact Assessment
- assisting the DPO in the process of data breaches notification, or in the coordination of contacts and communication with the data protection authority
- assisting the DPO in the process of reporting on Data Protection activity to NN Group, local management, data protection authority
You will also be responsible with:
- identification, evaluation and reduction of data privacy compliance risks
- monitoring data privacy compliance policy implementation
- coordination and reporting of implementation activities
- ensure creation and delivery of the Data privacy compliance related trainings
- consultancy on the data privacy compliance risks mitigations and any data privacy compliance issues that may arise
- ethical judgment and behavior
- investigative and analytical thinking
- planning and organizing abilities
- integrity, persuasiveness, “can-do” attitude
- University degree, legal background preferred
- at least 2 years of experience in data privacy, compliance, or risk management
- English skills (both oral and written)
- PC skills (Microsoft Office, AS 400, Access, Excel)
What we may offer?
- A team of experts that are willing to share good practices tips & tricks.
- Cool location in a non-crowded aria of Bucharest, very close to the subway.
- Work from home (fully remote in the current social context and afterwards 2 days per week/depending on the project)
- Flexible hours (we get it…it’s not always easy to get up before the rooster)
- Fresh fruits & a very good coffee (for some extra energy)
- Surgery insurance & private healthcare & life insurance & voluntary pension (all because you really matter to us)
- Development programs (do you want to grow? We stand by you.)
- Extra vacation days according to your tenure (some extra vacation time doesn’t hurt)
At NN we believe a diverse workforce allows us as a company to better serve our customers. NN Romania employs a variety of nationalities, languages and cultures, and we aim to create an environment where diversity can flourish. We foster a culture that welcomes and respects everyone.
NN wants to ensure equal opportunities and reward for all employees and extends employment opportunities to all qualified applicants and employees regardless of their age, race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, or disability.