Customer Insight Analyst
sau recomandă acest job
Our Marketing team is on the lookout for a new enthusiastic colleague to join them in the quest for digital transformation, improving customer journeys and expand new business opportunities by leveraging complex data analytics capabilities and comprehensive strategic thinking. The role covers the reporting division within Customer Strategy and Digital Business Generation department and is part of the NN Marketing team.
- Design, implement and update complex cross-functional statistical models that support and steer business generation in accordance with strategic plans
- Identify business needs and choose the optimal analytical methodology that responds to those needs; gather and deliver insightful information that supports those business needs; help shape, implement and steer data-driven decisions across multiple functional areas
- Develop, track and report on strategic KPIs; analyze KPIs evolution and provide context, conclusions, and actionable recommendations on findings
- Ensures that reporting activities are aligned with business short-term and long-term directions; ensures high performance, availability and reliability for all reporting activities
- Perform database selection and segmentation for various Marketing and Communication campaigns; consult on campaign criteria in respect to customer journeys, the business strategy, company objectives and upcoming communication plans
- Involved in Data Governance methodology, processes and implementation
- Involved in strategic projects or initiatives; participates in requirement definition and User Acceptance Tests regarding different Marketing tools
- Cumulated 3+ years experience in data analytics/ statistical data modeling/ data management/ big data manipulation
- Solid PowerBI, Excel, Access, SQL and Azure Machine Learning knowledge (Python knowledge would be an advantage)
- Analytical mindset and a strong passion for data; ability to see the big picture and tell a story through data
- Excellent ability to manipulate and interpret big data, set up and track metrics and create comprehensive data visualizations
- Excellent analytical and statistical modeling skills
- Good understanding of customer behaviors, needs and the ability to align them with strategic initiatives
- Good stakeholder management and pitching abilities
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams in order to find ways and means to support business goals
- Fluent in English
What we may offer?
- A team of experts that are willing to share good practices tips & tricks.
- Flexible hours (we get it…it’s not always easy to get up before the rooster)
- Surgery insurance & private healthcare & life insurance & voluntary pension (all because you really matter to us)
- Development programs (do you want to grow? We stand by you.)
- Extra vacation days according to your tenure (some extra vacation time doesn’t hurt)
At NN we believe a diverse workforce allows us as a company to better serve our customers. NN Romania employs a variety of nationalities, languages and cultures, and we aim to create an environment where diversity can flourish. We foster a culture that welcomes and respects everyone.
NN wants to ensure equal opportunities and reward for all employees and extends employment opportunities to all qualified applicants and employees regardless of their age, race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, or disability