sau recomandă acest job
Our Marketing team is on the lookout for a new enthusiastic colleague to join them in the quest for digital transformation, improving customer journeys and expand new business opportunities by leveraging complex data analytics capabilities and comprehensive strategic thinking. The role covers the reporting division within Customer Strategy and Digital Business Generation department and is part of the NN Marketing team.
- Design, implement and update complex cross-functional statistical models that support and steer business generation in accordance with strategic plans
- Identify business needs and choose the optimal analytical methodology that responds to those needs; gather and deliver insightful information that supports those business needs; help shape, implement and steer data-driven decisions across multiple functional areas
- Develop, track and report on strategic KPIs; analyze KPIs evolution and provide context, conclusions, and actionable recommendations on findings
- Ensures that reporting activities are aligned with business short-term and long-term directions; ensures high performance, availability and reliability for all reporting activities
- Perform database selection and segmentation for various Marketing and Communication campaigns; consult on campaign criteria in respect to customer journeys, the business strategy, company objectives and upcoming communication plans
- Involved in Data Governance methodology, processes and implementation
- Involved in strategic projects or initiatives; participates in requirement definition and User Acceptance Tests regarding different Marketing tools
- Cumulated 1+ year experience in data analytics/ statistical data modeling/ data management/ big data manipulation
- Solid PowerBI, Excel, Access, SQL knowledge (Azure Machine Learning and Python knowledge would be an advantage)
- Analytical mindset and a strong passion for data; ability to see the big picture and tell a story through data
- Excellent ability to manipulate and interpret big data, set up and track metrics and create comprehensive data visualizations
- Analytical and statistical modeling skills would be a plus
- Good understanding of customer behaviors, needs and the ability to align them with strategic initiatives
- Good stakeholder management and pitching abilities
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams in order to find ways and means to support business goals
- Fluent in English
Why join us?
- We are a Top Employer certified company and we strive to constantly become better for both our clients and employees;
- We value expertise, creative ideas and curiosity, so you will always find support in implementing new and more efficient ways of doing things;
- We have great ambitions, so you will have the chance to really make a visible impact;
- Flexible hours, so you can make the most out of your time;
- A great package to help you protect yourself and the ones that matter most to you (surgery insurance, private healthcare subscription, life insurance, voluntary pension);
- Development programs (if you come with the desire to grow, we stand by you.)
- Extra vacation days according to your tenure, because fun & relaxation are also important ((up to 27 vacation days and 2 sick days)
- Bookster, World Class and Atlas membership.
At NN we believe a diverse workforce allows us as a company to better serve our customers. NN Romania employs a variety of nationalities, languages and cultures, and we aim to create an environment where diversity can flourish. We foster a culture that welcomes and respects everyone.
NN wants to ensure equal opportunities and reward for all employees and extends employment opportunities to all qualified applicants and employees regardless of their age, race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, or disability.