sau recomandă acest job
- The Data Platform Team is mainly responsible for designing and implementing the new Data Platform within NN Romania
- The platform is implemented using Azure technology stack (Data bricks, Data Factory, Azure SQL Databases, Storage Containers etc.) and covers end-to-end delivery of the data and analytics scope
- The platform is comprised of various layers designed to deliver certain functionality
- You will operate as a team member in a scrum team working on delivering reusable frameworks able to load and process data into data models, used to deliver analytics capabilities and BI to the business users
Main responsibilities of the role are:
- As a Data Engineer, you will be working in a highly engaged Data Platform team
- Support the planning and implementation of data platform features including sizing, configuration, technology assessment, security and infrastructure assessment and implementation and data needs assessment
- Design and build modern frameworks to streamline date into the different layers of the data platform
- Deliver CI/CD pipelines to deploy the different components of the platform
- Support the good functioning of the platform
- Continuously improve performance and optimize costs
Experience & Background Requirements
- Proven hands-on data engineering experience with Python programming language (PySpark experience is a plus) and distributed data stores (such as HDFS, ADLS Delta Lake, Cloudera etc.)
- Good understanding of data structures, data platform designs and data warehousing concepts.
- Hands-on experience in building, monitoring and managing orchestation flows for various data pipelines with tools and technologies such as ADF, AWS SF, UC4 etc.
- Hands-on experience and excellent command of SQL (DML, DDL and DCL)
- Proven experience working in cloud environments such as MS Azure, AWS, IBM CP4D etc.
- Experience in building reusable data and CI/CD pipelines with a DevOps oriented approach
- Client / user oriented
- Love to experiment and learn
- Love to work with data, see the patterns there and offer a vantage point
- Enjoy building reusable high performing components
- Enjoy working in an Agile (Scrum) team
- Experience and interest in understanding the business (Insurance and pensions domain)
- Proactive approach to problem-solving
- Excellent command of spoken and written English
Nice to have
- Knowledge /experience in self-service data visualization solutions such as Power BI, Tableau, Sisense etc.
- Azure Functions knowledge
- Azure Synapse Analytics experience
Why should join us? Funny that you asked…
- We are a Top Employer certified company and we strive to constantly become better for both our clients and employees
- We value expertise, creative ideas and curiosity, so you will always find support in implementing new and more efficient ways of doing things
- We have great ambitions, so you will have the chance to really make a visible impact
- A very nice office in a non-crowded, central area of Bucharest, very close to the subway
- Hybrid way of working and flexible hours, so you can make the most out of your time
- A great package to help you protect yourself and the ones that matter most to you (surgery insurance, private healthcare subscription, life insurance, voluntary pension)
- Development programs (if you come with the desire to grow, we stand by you)
- Extra vacation days according to your tenure, because fun & relaxation are also important
- Bookster, World Class and Atlas memberships
At NN we believe a diverse workforce allows us as a company to better serve our customers. NN Romania employs a variety of nationalities, languages and cultures, and we aim to create an environment where diversity can flourish. We foster a culture that welcomes and respects everyone.
NN wants to ensure equal opportunities and reward for all employees and extends employment opportunities to all qualified applicants and employees regardless of their age, race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, or disability.