sau recomandă acest job
Our technical team is on the lookout for new colleagues to join them in the quest of providing an efficient bridge between business needs and technical solutions. In this position, you will operate in Data Platform team and will be faced with different challenges. Team is responsible to analyze, develop and test the new Data Platform for NN Romania, that will service multiple business lines, using Azure components.
You will manage the data model for integration layer in alignment with the HO reference model while having in mind the best fit for purpose for several different business lines and also the data model for datamarts layer. This means that you will have to organize sessions with various subject matter experts to understand overall business needs and then design and document CDM, LDM and PDM as your deliverables for both models.
Also you will act as active member in Data Governance organization to align people to same standardized business concepts / entities / attributes while evangelizing the data models throughout the organization.
- Offers support to business analyst in formulating functional specifications in alignment with data model standards to ensure all requirements are captured and reflected in the models.
- If some aspects in functional specifications are unclear from a data modeling perspective, he/she organizes design sessions with business analyst support to have a complete understanding of requirements for data model preparation.
- Analyzes technical requirements and business systems requirements in order to perform data modeling (high level conceptual business/data models, entity-relationship and dimensional logical data models, and detailed physical database design models).
- Responsible for applying divisional enterprise business metadata standards to data and object models.
- Analyze information and data requirements and understand effects of data inconsistencies.
- Create functional and technical designs as input for developers.
- Create and maintain data dictionary documents, table and data lineage models and produce artifacts to support project development.
- Ensure data integrity, consolidation, consistency and meta data development in conjunction with data platform colleagues.
- Works with business and application/solution teams to implement data strategies, build data flows, and develop conceptual/logical/physical data models.
- Audit project level data model quality deliverables to ensure that practices and standards are met
- Assist other IT roles with requested information during the implementation phases.
- Offers functional expertise support and guidance on test coverage and results.
- University degree - preferable computer sciences or related technical disciplines.
- 7+ years of work experience in BI domain.
- Minimum 3 years of work experience in data modeling.
- Expert knowledge of metadata management, data modelling and data modeling tools (experience with Power Designer tool is a plus).
- Expert knowledge of DB design patterns.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate technical information to technical and non-technical personnel.
- Has capacity to develop a clear understanding of the business needs and incorporate these needs into technical solution.
- Previous experience in Insurance industry is a plus.
- Experience in Agile (Scrum) way of working
- Good understanding of the latest Data technologies (ADLS, Databricks, ADF, SPARK)
- Sense of duty and responsibility
- Ability to work both in large project teams and as individual and maintain effective working relationships with colleagues, clients and other stakeholders
- Good communication skills (both oral and written)
- Customer orientation
- Has the ability to meet deadlines and drive for results.
- Abstract thinking
- Focus on process improvement and optimization
- Flexible, independent and self-motivated
- Technical and analytical skills
- Negotiations skills
- Solving problem attitude
- Ability to establish priorities
- Very good English skills (both oral and written)
What we may offer?
- A team of experts that are willing to share good practices tips & tricks.
- Cool location in a non-crowded aria of Bucharest, very close to the subway.
- Work from home (fully remote in the current social context and afterwards 2 days per week/depending on the project)
- Flexible hours (we get it…it’s not always easy to get up before the rooster)
- Fresh fruits & a very good coffee (for some extra energy)
- Surgery insurance & private healthcare & life insurance & voluntary pension (all because you really matter to us)
- Development programs (do you want to grow? We stand by you.)
- Extra vacation days according to your tenure (some extra vacation time doesn’t hurt)