Data Platform Product Lead
sau recomandă acest job
The Data Platform initiative within NN Romania has the objective to unlock the data within NN Romania in a Data Platform, in order to support the growth and efficiency of the company.
The approach is to implement:
A. A Data Governance practice, ensuring that data is available, clearly defined in a uniform way, and processed in an auditable way. Desired outputs are: a complete Data dictionary, Data quality standards and tooling, Source-to-platform mapping of data attributes, Data stewards established in every functional area of the company mapped on business domains
B. The technological solution based on Microsoft Azure technology (based on NNDAP principle), if needed supplemented with specific technologies for specific purposes (e.g. Data Quality tooling). Desired output is a stable Data Platform that can be used for enterprise-wide data use cases, both for analytical and enterprise-wide reporting purposes. The target ambition is to reach the state of democratizing data across the company to improve efficiency and enable business insights and decisions, generating and integrating advanced insights in day-to-day activities.
C. Data Modelling and Insight Delivery: desired outputs are an enterprise-wide data model (based on NNICDM standard), as well as delivery of use-cases through a limited number of datamarts, providing insights in the form of standard reports or data analytics, or providing data in a structured format into consuming systems (e.g. SalesForce).
The Data Platform Product Lead has no direct reports hierarchically, but functionally leads the Data Platform Team on a day-by-day basis.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Guiding the delivery by the data platform team, participating in planning meetings, and provide advice, clarification and team support during the execution of each sprint
- Creating and aligning with the technical team the DP product roadmap; aligning with Data Architect on overall architecture of Data Platform; aligning the overall Data Platform Product development with NN Int’l/Group
- Maintaining the overall Data Model and ensuring its integrity
- Developing and maintaining relevant Data Platform feature requirements, specs and documentation
- Building relationships and working collaboratively with internal teams to understand how data is used across the business
- Maintaining the overall Data Platform integrity, by functionally leading the data implementation team
- Delivering the use-cases based on the input from the Data Platform Business Leas and outcome of big-room planning
o Consulting and advising on functionality, applicability, and usability of technology solutions to business requirement, balancing requirements with technical feasibility and sustainability
o Deconstructing complex, ambitious ideas for data analytics and reporting into smaller sized requirements (epics and user stories):
§ Translating the data attributes required into the standardized datamodel
§ Creating source to platform mapping of the data attributes
§ Ensuring the data is brought from Source through Data Lake into Analytical Store and Enterprise DataMart, in line with the standard Data Model and the Data definitions defined in Data Governance
o Developing and maintaining with the Data Platform Team the datamarts that deliver the data/insight forward
o Aligning the Data Model and Technology Standards (NNICDM and NNDAP) with NN International/Group; developing all technical components in alignment with NNDAP international and group teams, reusing or sharing locally developed components
Required experience & skills:
- min. 7 years of working experience
- Academic studies
- proficiency in English
- technical aptitude: past experience in business analysis, data modelling, data management or analytics highly preferred
- very strong analytical skills
- able to oversee all sides of the business (business, engineering, product management, operations, etc.) prioritizing effectively and articulating trade-off decisions
above average stakeholder management/negotiating skills
What we offer?
- we are a Top Employer certified company and we strive to constantly become better for both our clients and employees
- we value expertise, creative ideas and curiosity, so you will always find support in implementing new and more efficient ways of doing things
- we have great ambitions, so you will have the chance to really make a visible impact
- a very nice office in a non-crowded, central area of Bucharest, very close to the subway
- hybrid way of working and flexible hours, so you can make the most out of your time
- a great package to help you protect yourself and the ones that matter most to you (surgery insurance, private healthcare subscription, life insurance, voluntary pension)
- development programs (if you come with the desire to grow, we stand by you)
- extra vacation days according to your tenure, because fun & relaxation are also important
- Bookster, World Class and Atlas memberships
At NN we believe a diverse workforce allows us as a company to better serve our customers. NN Romania employs a variety of nationalities, languages and cultures, and we aim to create an environment where diversity can flourish. We foster a culture that welcomes and respects everyone.
NN wants to ensure equal opportunities and reward for all employees and extends employment opportunities to all qualified applicants and employees regardless of their age, race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, or disability.