DevOps Operations Engineer
sau recomandă acest job
Our technical team is on the lookout for new colleagues to join them in the quest of providing an efficient bridge between business needs and technical solutions. In this position, you will operate as a team member in an operational team working with different challenges.
Team is responsible to support current delivery practice and aim for a more automated and flexible way of working, that will service multiple teams of NN Romania using Azure and on-premise components.
- Create, review and contribute to technical solutions and architectural decisions and feature specifications, from a technical standpoint
- Maintain and create documentation
- As a DevOps Engineer, you will be working in a rapidly growing environment
- Design and build modern CI/CD pipelines
- Set-up the environments to be prepared for application deployments (.Net, Java, Data Platform),
- Setup testing pipelines in order to ensure the quality required to promote application
- Support the planning and implementation of data platform services including sizing, configuration, and needs assessment
- Implement effective metrics and monitoring processes
- Mentors and offers guidance to juniors within team
- Education in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent
- Love for automation and passion for Cloud technologies
- Minimum 3 years working experience in DevOps enviroment
- Solid knowledge of the following technologies: Python, PowerShell, Bash Scripting
- Knowledge of unit testing, build and deployment processes
- Solid knowledge of CI/CD concepts (Azure DEVOPS) and experience in applying them
- Experience on business intelligence development or data engineering experience
- Analytical reasoning and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated proactive approaches to problem-solving
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Experience in Agile (Scrum) way of working
- Interest in understanding the business (Insurance, Finance, Risk domain)
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Sense of duty and responsibility
- Ability to work both in large project teams and as individual and maintain effective working relationships with colleagues, clients and other stakeholders
- Customer orientation in daily support activities
- Very good communication skills - ability to work in a multicultural environment
- Adaptability and flexibility to work in a dynamic environment, to commute on tasks
- Self-motivation for achieving
What we may offer?
- A team of experts that are willing to share good practices tips & tricks.
- Cool location in a non-crowded aria of Bucharest, very close to the subway.
- Work from home (fully remote in the current social context and afterwards 2 days per week/depending on the project)
- Flexible hours (we get it…it’s not always easy to get up before the rooster)
- Fresh fruits & a very good coffee (for some extra energy)
- Surgery insurance & private healthcare & life insurance & voluntary pension (all because you really matter to us)
- Development programs (do you want to grow? We stand by you.)
- Extra vacation days according to your tenure (some extra vacation time doesn’t hurt)