Fullstack .NET Developer
sau recomandă acest job
Role: Our technical team is on the lookout for new colleagues to join them in the quest of providing an efficient bridge between business needs and technical solutions, delivering software features that adds value to our customers. In this position, you are part of a team that will handle several projects and applications for the entire lifecycle.
- Develop, maintain, and extend the software application based on specified documentation.
- Review and contribute to technical solutions and architectural decisions and feature specifications, from a technical standpoint
- Estimates technical effort based on high level requirements
- Give consultancy for colleagues in Analysis and Testing phases, where technical input is needed
- Analyze functional requirements and create technical documentation based on it
- Perform module tests and provide support for integration tests
- Perform code-review
- Perform first tests (unit tests) of the implemented features
- Understand, create, and debug database related queries
- Maintain documentation of all the implementation phases of an application
- Provide support for testing phases
- Provide support and documentation for release moment and hyper care
- Provide post-development maintenance for applications: defects and incidents solving
- Middle/Senior Backend .Net developer, with a minimum of 3-5 years of experience in analysis and design of web application development with C#, .Net technologies and SQL Server such as ETL Jobs (SSIS/ Jasper) and stored procedures.
- Experience with MVC methodology and principles.
- Knowledge of web services or API. Knowledge of creations and consumption of REST and SOAP services.
- Experience in full SDLC: user requirements gathering, application/ system analysis and design, development, and deployment.
- Innovative problem-solving skills, curious, autonomous, and keen to develop his tech skills.
- Experience with DevOps approaches for CI/CD and release management (e.g., Azure DevOps)
- Experience in working with Microsoft Azure technologies (ADF, Databricks, etc) - minimum 1 year
- Knowledge of React is a plus
Why join us?
- We are a Top Employer certified company and we strive to constantly become better for both our clients and employees;
- We value expertise, creative ideas and curiosity, so you will always find support in implementing new and more efficient ways of doing things;
- We have great ambitions, so you will have the chance to really make a visible impact;
- A very nice office in a non-crowded, central aria of Bucharest, very close to the subway.
- Work from home (fully remote in the current social context);
- Flexible hours, so you can make the most out of your time;
- A great package to help you protect yourself and the ones that matter most to you (surgery insurance, private healthcare subscription, life insurance, voluntary pension);
- Development programs (if you come with the desire to grow, we stand by you.)
- Extra vacation days according to your tenure, because fun & relaxation are also important.
- Bookster, World Class and Atlas membership.
At NN we believe a diverse workforce allows us as a company to better serve our customers. NN Romania employs a variety of nationalities, languages and cultures, and we aim to create an environment where diversity can flourish. We foster a culture that welcomes and respects everyone.
NN wants to ensure equal opportunities and reward for all employees and extends employment opportunities to all qualified applicants and employees regardless of their age, race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, or disability.