HR Business Partner
sau recomandă acest job
This role will act as a strategic HR partner to the business leaders to help them realize their business strategy.
- Link Business and HR Strategy and adjust HR activities to support the business in realizing the company’s strategy
- Work with business leaders to identify the optimum organizational design
- Work with business leaders to identify KPIs to maximize performance
- Work with business leaders to identify engagement drivers in the functions in scope; follow up on implementation of identified action plans
- Ensure business has the right skills and people to execute their strategy through proper recruitment and succession planning; follow up on succession planning development
- Foresee potential talent issues in the functions; identify and implement actions to address those
- Coach on and support business leaders with HR related decision making processes
- Be the role model of the culture in the organization
- Bachelor's degree
- Min 8 years of experience in HR (part of it being as HRBP or more than one different roles in HR functions)
- General understanding of all HR processes and related activities
- Strong in both written and spoken English
- Proficiency in MS Office applications (advanced level of MS excel)
- High maturity and independence
- Strong execution
- Positive attitude
- Business acumen
- Customer focus
- Curiosity to learn and contribute to the business beyond own HR expertise
- Strong judgement skills
- Listening, coaching
- Impactful communication skills
- Conceptual as well as analytical thinking
- Consulting skills
- Change management
Why join us?
- We are a Top Employer certified company and we strive to constantly become better for both our clients and employees;
- We value expertise, creative ideas and curiosity, so you will always find support in implementing new and more efficient ways of doing things;
- We have great ambitions, so you will have the chance to really make a visible impact;
- A very nice office in a non-crowded, central aria of Bucharest, very close to the subway.
- Work from home
- Flexible hours, so you can make the most out of your time;
- A great package to help you protect yourself and the ones that matter most to you (surgery insurance, private healthcare subscription, life insurance, voluntary pension);
- Development programs (if you come with the desire to grow, we stand by you.)
- Extra vacation days according to your tenure, because fun & relaxation are also important.
At NN we believe a diverse workforce allows us as a company to better serve our customers. NN Romania employs a variety of nationalities, languages and cultures, and we aim to create an environment where diversity can flourish. We foster a culture that welcomes and respects everyone.
NN wants to ensure equal opportunities and reward for all employees and extends employment opportunities to all qualified applicants and employees regardless of their age, race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, or disability.