Internal Control Compliance for Private Pensions
sau recomandă acest job
You are the right person if:
- you have strong stakeholder management skills
- you are able to work independently
- you have problem solving skills and posses critical thinking
- integrity is one of your key values
- have the ability to negotiate and reach consensus with your partner
- minimum 5 years of experience in compliance/ risk/ audit/ control/ operations/ legal area in financial industry
- Bachelor’s degree
- English – advanced level
- confident user of MS Office package
Here is what you'll have to do:
- supporting the company's management in identifying, evaluating, monitoring and reporting risks related to private pensions
- providing recommendations on ensuring an efficient internal control framework in terms of responsibilities, obligations and concerns, which are suitable for business practices related to pension funds
- elaborating the annual internal control plan and ensuring the performance of specific activities according to the plan, including the preparation of internal control reports
- regularly monitoring and verifying the application of the private pensions’ legislation / internal procedures, keeping the record of the discovered irregularities
- making all the diligences to prevent any situation of non-compliance with the provisions of private pensions’ legislation / internal procedures and formulates proposals to remedy the identified situations
- reporting to the executive management any breaches of applicable legislation and / or internal procedures
- mediating the controls performed by the Financial Supervisory Authority and following the fulfilment of the requests formulated by the FSA
- ensuring timely implementation of the actions resulted from the FSA’s controls and the recommendations resulted from internal control activities
- developing, implementing and maintaining internal policies, procedures and controls to ensure internal control standards at company level
You will be authorised by FSA as the person responsible for the Key Internal Control Function.
Why join us?
- We are a Top Employer certified company and we strive to constantly become better for both our clients and employees;
- We value expertise, creative ideas and curiosity, so you will always find support in implementing new and more efficient ways of doing things;
- We have great ambitions, so you will have the chance to really make a visible impact;
- A very nice office in a non-crowded, central aria of Bucharest, very close to the subway.
- Hybrid way of working and flexible hours, so you can make the most out of your time;
- A great package to help you protect yourself and the ones that matter most to you (surgery insurance, private healthcare subscription, life insurance, voluntary pension);
- Development programs (if you come with the desire to grow, we stand by you);
- Extra vacation days according to your tenure, because fun & relaxation are also important;
- Bookster and Atlas memberships.
At NN we believe a diverse workforce allows us as a company to better serve our customers. NN Romania employs a variety of nationalities, languages and cultures, and we aim to create an environment where diversity can flourish. We foster a culture that welcomes and respects everyone.
NN wants to ensure equal opportunities and reward for all employees and extends employment opportunities to all qualified applicants and employees regardless of their age, race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, or disability.