Investment Risk Officer with Actuarial Responsibilities
sau recomandă acest job
If you have experience in risk management, you have knowledge in the actuarial field and you are passionate about investment risk, you are the colleague we’re looking for!
Your role will be to create and manage risk models for the private pension funds (pillars II and III), including actuarial models and projections.
You are the suitable candidate if:
- you have a Master’s degree (MA) in Statistics/ Finance/ Econometrics
- you have at least 5 years of experience in a similar role
- you have excellent statistical skills and sound actuarial knowledge
- you are a confident user of MsExcel (Visual Basic)
- you are fluent in English (in writing and speaking)
- you have very good project management skills, self-starter and capable to work independently
- you have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, analytical skills and a keen eye for details
- experience in working with Bloomberg and/or Reuters is a plus
- Certification as Financial Analyst (CFA/ FRM/ PRM) or candidate for CFA/ FRM/ PRM is considered a plus
Your main responsibilities will include:
- you will constantly collaborate with and work under the direct supervision of the Risk Manager, having responsibilities related to monitoring the portfolio and measuring the performance of pension funds, as well as other risk management activities;
- calculation, monitoring and reporting of financial risk indicators, for the managed Fund, as well as for the Fund administrator;
- contribution to and improvement of the financial risk management framework: proposing and assessing the relevance of risk indicators, revising the internal documents (procedures, mandates etc.), communicating to internal clients the key aspects regarding the risks;
- drafting reports on financial risk – both for internal (local and Group committees and management), as well as for the supervisory authorities (FSA);
- calculating the technical provisions and preparing the actuarial report; making actuarial forecasts regarding the Fund’s evolution;
- monitoring and analysing the competitors’ performance;
- calculating, monitoring and implementing the investment benchmarks;
- monitoring the Fund’s performance and calculating the investment performance attribution;
- preparing analyses/ forecasts/ studies, according to business needs;
- collaborating with other departments to facilitate investment decisions;
- attending the Financial Risks Committee meeting and writing the minutes.
This is what we offer:
- we are a Top Employer certified company and we strive to constantly become better for both our clients and employees;
- we value expertise, creative ideas and curiosity, so you will always find support in implementing new and more efficient ways of doing things;
- we have great ambitions, so you will have the chance to really make a visible impact;
- a team of experts that are willing to share good practices tips & tricks.
- surgery insurance & private healthcare & life insurance & voluntary pension (all because you really matter to us)
- continuous development programs (do you want to grow? We stand by you!)
- extra vacation days according to your tenure (some extra vacation time doesn’t hurt)
At NN we believe a diverse workforce allows us as a company to better serve our customers. NN Romania employs a variety of nationalities, languages and cultures, and we aim to create an environment where diversity can flourish. We foster a culture that welcomes and respects everyone.
NN wants to ensure equal opportunities and reward for all employees and extends employment opportunities to all qualified applicants and employees regardless of their age, race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, or disability.