sau recomandă acest job
We are in the lookout for a new colleague, flexible and motivated, passionate about enterprise grade application design in a cloud environment and about tech innovation, hands-on and constant learning, that can contribute to the definition and coordination of our strategy.
If you have at least 5 years’ experience in enterprise or system IT architecture, assessing a broad range of solutions and products in a Cloud first and Hybrid infrastructure,
If you have a passion for efficiency, performance and continuous improvement,
If you enjoy playing with new technologies,
If you want to make a difference by driving change,
We want to meet you!
You are expected to have experience with designing on-premises or cloud products on a hybrid environment which involves Azure:
- Designing solutions in the on-premises, Cloud (PaaS, IaaS, CaaS) and hybrid environments
- Services Orientated Architectures (SOA) & microservices
- Headless Architecture
- Mesh App and Service Architecture
- Infrastructure as Code (IaC) pipelines
- Orchestration & automation tools
- Supportability, IT Monitoring, Operations in general
You are expected to have proven experience with large and complex systems and with the typical technical considerations involved in designing such systems. In particular:
- Knowledge of enterprise design patterns and practices
- Experience of developing Services Orientated Architectures (SOA)
- Excellent understanding of typical multi-tier architectures: web servers, application servers, load balancers, and storage.
- Application and Infrastructure Architecture general and specific principles, global market options and trends
- Polyglot experience (Java, .NET, Cobol AS400, MS SQL, Node/JS/Angular/React, Aurelia , etc)
- Good understanding of Infrastructure as Code deployment best practices.
- Knowledge of networking concepts such as Quality of Service (QoS), virtual LANS (VLANs), static routes, IP subnetting, Virtual Port Channel (VPC), transit gateways, direct connect gateways, cloud routing, Border Gateway Protocol (BGP), connecting cloud infrastructure to onsite network and infrastructure, wide area network (WAN) connectivity options such as MPLS, Optical Ethernet, SD-WAN, Virtual Private Networks (VPNs), etc
- Knowledge of Cloud networking and infrastructure and Cloud security practices.
- Solid understanding of Azure public cloud platform.
- Understanding of ADFS and basic Identity Management principles.
In this role, you will provide guidance on how to correctly formulate and implement technical value propositions, ensure each solution provided is adequate to the needs and the existing environment. You own the technical roadmap, responsible for building and maintaining a detailed AS IS and TO BE architectural blueprints for IT systems, in relation with business functionalities and capabilities.
You will lead technical innovation, exploit technology, test and implement new applications or tools as a “Proof of concept” to drive organizational change and new business opportunities.
You will chair and organizes the Local Architecture Committee and maintain liaison with the Group architecture governance bodies.
To succeed in your role, you need to engage and gain the trust of all stakeholders, including development manager and technical experts. You will lead the architectural decision-making process based on pragmatic understanding of tradeoffs/cost-benefit analysis.
Good communicator and evangelizer at multiple levels:
- Communicate technical blueprints to the developers.
- Actively coach the developers throughout the development process.
- When required, ability to confront and overcome resistance.
- Communicate and explain technical strategy to executives.
Certifications: Architecture (TOGAF), IT System Design, other relevant certifications in the field
Insurance knowledge is a plus
What we may offer?
- A team of experts that are willing to share good practices tips & tricks.
- Flexible hours (we get it…it’s not always easy to get up before the rooster)
- Surgery insurance & private healthcare & life insurance & voluntary pension (all because you really matter to us)
- Development programs (do you want to grow? We stand by you.)
- Extra vacation days according to your tenure (some extra vacation time doesn’t hurt)
At NN we believe a diverse workforce allows us as a company to better serve our customers. NN Romania employs a variety of nationalities, languages and cultures, and we aim to create an environment where diversity can flourish. We foster a culture that welcomes and respects everyone.
NN wants to ensure equal opportunities and reward for all employees and extends employment opportunities to all qualified applicants and employees regardless of their age, race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, or disability.