IT Domain Manager
sau recomandă acest job
As an IT Domain Manager, you will:
· Assume ownership of one of the IT delivery domains to be defined under the delivery organization of the CIO area
· Work closely with the key business partners and other stakeholders to ensure delivery of business& technology initiatives based on the company's strategic roadmap and business as usual change agendas
· Partner with business, IT and other stakeholders to deliver the "change" agenda of the company as well as to ensure stability and efficient operation of technology platforms and services assigned to the domain
· Have end to end responsibility for quality, time to market, throughput and cost of deliverables assigned to your domain for both the "change" and "run" agendas
· Lead a team of project managers, delivery and support teams to achieve the domain's mission
· Manage vendor relationships on a day to day basis, but in accordance with overall vendor strategy and guidelines
· Maintain a strictly prioritized list of all projects for the domain
· Hold final accountability for availability, stability and security of technology platforms and applications assigned to the domain
· Participate in strategy development and delivery, building a culture of innovation and continuous improvement, and the evolution of people, process and technology.
· Identify and implement key operational metrics and track performance against objectives and long-term strategies. Develop and implement plans to address deficiencies.
· Develop annual budgets, track expenses to actuals, forecast expenses and document budget variances.
· Be responsible for all aspects of employee engagement, including directing, coaching, supporting, and providing frequent feedback to develop, challenge, grow, a team of leaders, and technical staff.
· Will report to the Head of Delivery within the CIO area
· 10+ years of relevant experience across IT change and run
· Ability to lead by example and inspire others to act
· Significant understanding of IT industry methodologies (e.g. DevOps, Agile, Software Development Lifecycle, etc.).
· Experience in coordinating / delivering large scale business & technology projects
· Ability to work in an IT organization that leverages multiple managed service providers, contractors, and employees.
· Experience working with uncertainty, resistance, barriers, issues and challenges in an ever-changing business environment
· Track record of showing ability to develop relationships and formal and informal networks across geographic boundaries to influence, coordinate, communicate, and organize groups/teams
· Demonstrated business acumen, and ability to build customer intimacy and clearly articulate how IT strategies align to and support the business
· Experience in budgeting, planning, problem solving and cost analysis
· Experience with creating and delivering executive style presentations and communications, including the ability to: anticipate, influence & adapt to a wide range of audiences; building consensus to facilitate decision making
· People management experience
What we may offer?
· A team of experts that are willing to share good practices tips & tricks.
· Cool location in a non-crowded aria of Bucharest, very close to the subway.
· Work from home (fully remote in the current social context and afterwards 2 days per week/depending on the project)
· Flexible hours (we get it…it’s not always easy to get up before the rooster)
· Surgery insurance & private healthcare & life insurance & voluntary pension (all because you really matter to us)
· Development programs (do you want to grow? We stand by you.)
· Extra vacation days according to your tenure (some extra vacation time doesn’t hurt)
At NN we believe a diverse workforce allows us as a company to better serve our customers. NN Romania employs a variety of nationalities, languages and cultures, and we aim to create an environment where diversity can flourish. We foster a culture that welcomes and respects everyone.
NN wants to ensure equal opportunities and reward for all employees and extends employment opportunities to all qualified applicants and employees regardless of their age, race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, or disability