sau recomandă acest job
Do you see yourself as a partner of the business in identifying and attracting the best people to build our future, in an everchanging environment?
Then, you are just what we are looking for!
You would be a perfect match if:
- You find it easy to communicate with people with various backgrounds and levels of expertise
- You are a people & client oriented person and you are able to identify the best ways to match the person with the team and business needs;
- You are enthusiastic and spread positive energy;
- You are not afraid to come with new and creative ideas and see them through implementation;
- You have a minimum 3 years’ experience in IT recruitment (also nice to have: experience in recruiting different corporate profiles);
- You are easily adaptable to change and a team player;
- You graduated university, preferable Psychology, Sociology or related;
- You have a good level of English, in both writing & speaking;
What this job is about?
First of all, it’s about people ? then, it’s about the development of our business, in which you will have an important role.
- You will handle end-to-end recruitment cycle for our continuously growing IT team;
- Partner with the business in identifying the right profiles and recruitment strategy for each role;
- Source for candidates through different channels;
- Run the interviews, together with the IT managers;
- Coordinate psychometric testing and other assessment methods, where the case;
- Offer feedback and recommendations regarding the candidates and the hiring decision;
- Conduct health-check discussions with the new colleagues you’ve recruited and exit-interviews, so we can always work towards improving the experience of our employees.
Why join us?
- We are a Top Employer certified company and we strive to constantly become better for both our clients and employees;
- We value expertise, creative ideas and curiosity, so you will always find support in implementing new and more efficient ways of doing things;
- We have great ambitions, so you will have the chance to really make a visible impact;
- A very nice office in a non-crowded, central aria of Bucharest, very close to the subway.
- Work from home (fully remote in the current social context);
- Flexible hours, so you can make the most out of your time;
- A great package to help you protect yourself and the ones that matter most to you (surgery insurance, private healthcare subscription, life insurance, voluntary pension);
- Development programs (if you come with the desire to grow, we stand by you.)
- Extra vacation days according to your tenure, because fun & relaxation are also important.
- Bookster, World Class and Atlas membership.
At NN we believe a diverse workforce allows us as a company to better serve our customers. NN Romania employs a variety of nationalities, languages and cultures, and we aim to create an environment where diversity can flourish. We foster a culture that welcomes and respects everyone.
NN wants to ensure equal opportunities and reward for all employees and extends employment opportunities to all qualified applicants and employees regardless of their age, race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, or disability.