IT Security Officer
sau recomandă acest job
Determined Period: 2 years
We care, we commit and we are clear are our core values, so if you share these too, come join us!
By joining our IT Security team, you will:
- Perform the Identity and Access Management administration and assure the response/resolution times specified in SLAs or in his objectives.
- Be primarily responsible for optimizing and automating the current Information Security processes.
- Be responsible to fulfill all the IT Security documentation related to the new projects
- Be required to stay up to date with of all regulations and legislation related to the Insurance and Pensions industry (e.g. Norm4 ASF, GDPR, etc.)
- Periodic review of user access rights in accordance with the requirements of business application owners.
- Be responsible for creating and updating the procedures related to the security information management
- Lead discussions with auditors regarding the IT requirements, gathering the required evidences.
- Perform the planning and the analysis phase from the security point of view in the application development process (directly related to the project portfolio)
- Provide input in order to implement the security controls accordingly to NN Group policies;
- Investigate and reports violations of security policies and suspicious actions or events;
- Participate in testing new security solutions or changes in the existing ones.
- SIEM operation and management - responsible for daily monitoring, identifying, investigating and for reporting the security events related to attacks or harmful behavior within the NN systems and networks that process, store and forward NN data. Define security monitoring use cases.
- Be responsible for defining the requirements for security monitoring according to the classification of the data, analyzing the impact of information on the company's analysis of Threats / Vulnerabilities / Controls.
- Perform health checks of the security systems configurations existing in own Infrastructure or outsourced.
- Be responsible to perform reporting both at local or group level for the IT Security processes.
- Ensure the compliance with all local and head office regulations.
- Contribute to Information Security awareness campaigns at company level
- Keep track of the risks to which the organization's IT system is exposed
- Improve and keep testing effectiveness of the security incident plan
In order to be successful in this role, we consider mandatory that you have:
- Over 3 years expertise in a similar position
- Relevant IT background allowing understanding of the information technology and IT security area.
- Network Information security knowledge
- Information Security Risk knowledge
- ITIL Foundation Certification
- English language – Medium/Advanced
- Negotiation skills - Medium
- Certifications: preferable CompTIA Security+, CCNA or MCSE, Microsoft Azure Security Technologies
- University degree (technical preferred);
- Planning and organization
- Team work
- Communication skills
What we may offer?
- A team of experts that are willing to share good practices tips & tricks.
- Flexible hours (we get it…it’s not always easy to get up before the rooster)
- Surgery insurance & private healthcare & life insurance & voluntary pension (all because you really matter to us)
- Development programs (do you want to grow? We stand by you.)
- Extra vacation days according to your tenure (some extra vacation time doesn’t hurt)
At NN we believe a diverse workforce allows us as a company to better serve our customers. NN Romania employs a variety of nationalities, languages and cultures, and we aim to create an environment where diversity can flourish. We foster a culture that welcomes and respects everyone.
NN wants to ensure equal opportunities and reward for all employees and extends employment opportunities to all qualified applicants and employees regardless of their age, race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, or disability.