IT Category Manager-Procurement
sau recomandă acest job
By joining our Procurement team, you will have the opportunity to:
- Support in developing and implementing the category strategy for optimizing spend categories (category plan). The spend category in scope is IT.
- Identify the most appropriate suppliers to be invited into the tender (RFP) process. Get the qualitative information about the supplier capabilities for each specific supplier selection process
- Evaluate supplier offers using the comprehensive evaluation matrix (Procurement for pricing and quantitative criteria and Business Owner for technical criteria)
- Negotiate best price, quality, service levels and delivery terms for purchased products and services
- Lead contract negotiation process
- Perform category management including strategic sourcing, supplier relationship management, contract performance and risk management
- Research markets of categories in scope in order to identify best practices
- Meet often with stakeholders to align on category strategic initiatives to reduce risk and costs
- Involved in the budgeting process
- Perform procurement reporting and analysis to identify potential improvement opportunities
In order to be successful in this role, we consider mandatory that you have:
- 3-5 years of experience in contracts, negotiations, IT procurement
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Strategic thinking
- Planning and organizing abilities
- Attention to details
- Problem solving skills
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office
- Proficiency in English
What we offer?
- We are a Top Employer certified company and we strive to constantly become better for both our clients and employees;
- We value expertise, creative ideas and curiosity, so you will always find support in implementing new and more efficient ways of doing things;
- We have great ambitions, so you will have the chance to really make a visible impact;
- A team of experts that are willing to share good practices tips & tricks.
- Flexible hours (we get it… it’s not always easy to get up before the rooster)
- Surgery insurance & private healthcare & life insurance & voluntary pension (all because you really matter to us)
- Development programs (do you want to grow? We stand by you
- Extra vacation days according to your tenure (some extra vacation time doesn’t hurt)
At NN we believe a diverse workforce allows us as a company to better serve our customers. NN Romania employs a variety of nationalities, languages and cultures, and we aim to create an environment where diversity can flourish. We foster a culture that welcomes and respects everyone.
NN wants to ensure equal opportunities and reward for all employees and extends employment opportunities to all qualified applicants and employees regardless of their age, race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, or disability.