MLRO Operations Analyst
sau recomandă acest job
You already know what matters: building your career.
Operations Department is looking for a new MLRO Operations Analyst colleague
You’re already here. There is nowhere to go but up and this is your opportunity to take another step.
Why do we want you?
- You learn fast and like to be part of a team
- You are familiar and enjoy working with regulatory and compliance stuff
- You have a passion for investigations and inquisitive mindset
- You have a mindset for justice and correctness
- You like to dig into the data and analyze it from different perspectives
- You are organized and analytical
- You are perseverant and convincing
- You have a mindset of efficiency
- You are result oriented
What are you actually going to do?
- In the MLRO role you need to master the AML legislation, FEC, FATCA and CRS group standards and apply it to life and pensions business lines making sure we have the right policies, procedures, awareness and ensure full compliance of the 1st line. Analyze data from the portfolio to identify and assess risks, being involved in designing the right products and processes so to manage exposure to AML.
- Represent NN in relation with authorities regarding AML, FEC, FATCA and CRS.
- Understand business and strategy and keep up to date with external practices in order to identify emergent risks and proactively address them.
- Prepare reports and analysis needed for managing AML risks, design action plans and monitor execution by 1st line; prepare reports and analysis required by FSA or line management
- Provide advice and training to all colleagues in 1st line, including sales channels in order to ensure awareness and prevention of AML risks
- Analyze data, draw conclusions and make recommendations; support the analysis and measurement needs of the improvement projects including lean six sigma
- Business resource in projects related to AML and operations
What do we ask of you?
- At least 3 years' experience in AML-FEC risk management or insurance operations, familiarity working company policies and procedures, reports, tools, databases
- University degree (technical, economics or legal)
- English skills (both oral and writing)
What do we offer?
- A team of experts that are willing to share good practices tips & tricks.
- Location in a non-crowded aria of Bucharest, very close to the subway.
- Work from home (fully remote in the current social context and afterwards 2 days per week/depending on the project)
- Flexible hours
- Surgery insurance & private healthcare & life insurance & voluntary pension (all because you really matter to us)
At NN we believe a diverse workforce allows us as a company to better serve our customers. NN Romania employs a variety of nationalities, languages and cultures, and we aim to create an environment where diversity can flourish. We foster a culture that welcomes and respects everyone.
NN wants to ensure equal opportunities and reward for all employees and extends employment opportunities to all qualified applicants and employees regardless of their age, race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, or disability.