Operations Support Officer (fixed-term contract: 2 years)
sau recomandă acest job
For NN Asigurari SA, we are on the lookout for a new colleague, flexible and motivated, who can help us from an Operations Support Officer role. You will be joining the Operations Department and will have a term contract for a period of 2 years.
You will be supporting the following:
- agent administration (appointing, termination, agent data update, reporting, support via email and call center etc.);
- Anti-Money Laundering activities (screening, reporting etc.);
- customer data base administration (customer data update);
- application testing;
- data registering and archiving activities.
Knowledge & skills:
- general insurance knowledge;
- data operations skills;
- excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- create and keep deadlines;
- identify and solve problems.
- planning and organizing;
- attention to details;
- great socializing and professional speaking;
- ability to manage multiple tasks/ projects simultaneously;
- team player with a proactive attitude.
- Academic background;
- 1-3 years of experience in data process operations;
- experience in dealing with internal systems and reporting processes.
This is what we offer:
- we are a Top Employer certified company and we strive to constantly become better for both our clients and employees;
- we value expertise, creative ideas and curiosity, so you will always find support in implementing new and more efficient ways of doing things;
- we have great ambitions, so you will have the chance to really make a visible impact;
- a team of experts that are willing to share good practices tips & tricks;
- a very nice office in a non-crowded, central area of Bucharest, very close to the subway;
- hybrid way of working and flexible hours, so you can make the most out of your time;
- a great package to help you protect yourself and the ones that matter most to you (surgery insurance, private healthcare subscription, life insurance, voluntary pension);
- development programs (if you come with the desire to grow, we stand by you);
- extra vacation days according to your tenure, because fun & relaxation are also important;
- Bookster, World Class and Atlas memberships.
At NN we believe a diverse workforce allows us as a company to better serve our customers. NN Romania employs a variety of nationalities, languages and cultures, and we aim to create an environment where diversity can flourish. We foster a culture that welcomes and respects everyone.
NN wants to ensure equal opportunities and reward for all employees and extends employment opportunities to all qualified applicants and employees regardless of their age, race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, or disability.