Partnership Effectiveness Leader
sau recomandă acest job
We are looking for a new colleague to join our Bancassurance team that will actively help us to support all BA areas and developments (life & non-life) and to ensure the effectiveness of all processes agreed with our partners.
What are the main job responsibilities?
- Business support for partners: reports, licensing, GWP, commissions etc;
- Monitor the effectiveness of all operational processes agreed with BA partners (internal/external SLAs);
- Monitors the retention initiatives;
- Prepares the regular production reports based on BA agreements;
- Proactive in proposing the optimization solutions concerning the BA ops setup;
- Monitor the monthly expenses;
Who is the person we're looking for?
- Someone with minimum 3 years of experience in bancassurance partnerships’ operations
- Experienced in designing and monitoring the process
- Reporting & Forecast
- Ideally: LOMA | Fellow Life Management Institute, Level 1 (Insurance Fundamentals)
- Insurance knowledge / bancassurance legal framework
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- SQL knowledge would be considered an asset
- Academic background
- Planning & organising
- Peer relationship builder
- Independent and team player
- Problem solver
What we may offer?
- A team of experts that are willing to share good practices tips & tricks.
- Flexible hours (we get it…it’s not always easy to get up before the rooster)
- Surgery insurance & private healthcare & life insurance & voluntary pension (all because you really matter to us)
- Development programs (do you want to grow? We stand by you.)
- Extra vacation days according to your tenure (some extra vacation time doesn’t hurt)
At NN we believe a diverse workforce allows us as a company to better serve our customers. NN Romania employs a variety of nationalities, languages and cultures, and we aim to create an environment where diversity can flourish. We foster a culture that welcomes and respects everyone.
NN wants to ensure equal opportunities and reward for all employees and extends employment opportunities to all qualified applicants and employees regardless of their age, race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, or disability.