sau recomandă acest job
The overall purpose of job is to provide accurate and timely processing of NN companies payroll.
How do you know you are a good fit for the role?
- demonstrated payroll processing experience (2 years minimum)
- comprehensive and working knowledge of payroll systems (SmarTree is a plus)
- understand proper taxation of employer paid benefits
- legislative compliance – ability to interpret relevant payroll legislation.
- strong PC skills including proficiency in Excel
- written and spoken communication, and good interpersonal skills
- attention to details and analytical skills
- ability to meet multiple deadlines
- customer service focus
- ability to deal sensitively with confidential information
- problem solving skills
- English language: medium level (conversational)
Your key responsibilities will be:
- managing the end-to-end processing of payroll administration, by managing the relation between business owners, HR and payroll outsourcing company
- ensuring all information is provided into the payroll system, including medical leave details, checking the actual payroll - calculations by accurate preparation and reconciliation of payment summaries
- undertaking required reporting, both internal and statutory reporting, and ad hoc reports as required
- liaise with HR administrator and Compensation & Benefits analyst on appointments, terminations, remuneration, conditions of service and other relevant matters
- performing calculation and payment of termination payments (annual leave, resignation/ retirement/ redundancy payment)
- assisting Finance with month-end consolidation
- continuous improvement and standardisation of payroll operations and systems
- liaising with staff and management on payroll related queries
- ensuring the relation with third party staff payroll provider
- assisting the auditors for the purpose of providing supporting documentation and/or information on internal payroll process that is required for audit
- ensuring that the changed/ updated labour legislation is included in policies and procedures drafted and updated, as well as in the payroll system
- ensuring the development of new procedures and policies related to payroll operations
- various job-related projects
Why join us?
- we are a Top Employer certified company and we strive to constantly become better for both our clients and employees
- we value expertise, creative ideas and curiosity, so you will always find support in implementing new and more efficient - ways of doing things
- we have great ambitions, so you will have the chance to really make a visible impact
- a very nice office in a non-crowded, central area of Bucharest, very close to the Opera and to Eroilor subway station
- hybrid way of working and flexible hours, so you can make the most out of your time
- a great package to help you protect yourself and the ones that matter most to you (surgery insurance, private healthcare subscription, life insurance, voluntary pension)
- development programs (if you come with the desire to grow, we stand by you.)
- extra vacation days according to your tenure, because fun & relaxation are also important
- Bookster and Atlas memberships
At NN we believe a diverse workforce allows us as a company to better serve our customers. NN Romania employs a variety of nationalities, languages and cultures, and we aim to create an environment where diversity can flourish. We foster a culture that welcomes and respects everyone.
NN wants to ensure equal opportunities and reward for all employees and extends employment opportunities to all qualified applicants and employees regardless of their age, race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, or disability.