Pension Administration Expert
sau recomandă acest job
Our Pension Administration team is looking for a professional with expertise in the field to play the role of Functional Lead, by coordinating the activities and getting involved in process management and processes improvement. This could be your opportunity to take the next step in your career!
Why do we want you?
Because you are:
- flexible and able to think outside the box
- organized and analytical
- able to perform routine tasks
- customer oriented & a team player
- independent, show the ability to solve problems
- result oriented, flexible, can-do attitude, positive attitude
And because you have:
- good technical skills (including AS400 knowledge)
- attention to details (accuracy) & analytical mindset
- problem solving ability
- you are familiar and enjoy working with regulatory and compliance stuff
- ability to learn and apply new procedures
- change oriented
- collaboration skills
What do we ask of you?
- University degree
- high proficiency in MS Excel, good user of Access, AS400, Query, MS PowerPoint
- English skills (speaking and writing)
- good knowledge of the processes & legislation would be a plus
- at least 3 years of experience within large companies and previous experience in customer related areas would be a plus
What are you actually going to do?
- delivering internal reports
- delivering Regulators reports
- managing the Pillar 3 adhesions
- performing the contractual changes according to the requests received from the participants/companies
- initiating Business Requests, Change Requests and is responsible for accurate and timely User Acceptance Tests
- having daily contacts with front office departments and employers in order to answer questions and resolve requests in an efficient and client-oriented way
- covering other accountabilities and specific tasks delegated by the superior, as justified by the business needs
- investigating unallocated amounts for voluntary pension funds (P3 missing payment details), in order to obtain the missing details necessary to collect the monthly contributions
- making outbound and inbound calls to/ from P3 employers to collect the missing details or to confirm the unclear details or for any request from employer
- correcting the registration of details in the specific applications
- being the Dedicated Person for the individual big employer portfolio, including various tasks (e.g.: payment confirmation, operational changes, obtaining the payment details, reports, support for Corporate Sales team, brokers and Agents in the pre-sales and post-sales process, meetings etc.)
- collaborating with the Collection and Pension Administration department to solve various issues that enable the collection process
- being involved in other CCS activities (upon case, if any picks appear in the activity of the division)
- NN Direct account activation for employers
What we may offer? Funny that you asked….
- a team of experts that are willing to share good practices tips & tricks
- hybrid way of working and flexible hours, so you can make the most out of your time
- a very nice office in a non-crowded, central area of Bucharest, very close to the subway
- surgery insurance & private healthcare & life insurance & voluntary pension (all because you really matter to us)
- development programs (do you want to grow? We stand by you.)
- extra vacation days according to your tenure (some extra vacation time doesn’t hurt)
At NN we believe a diverse workforce allows us as a company to better serve our customers. NN Romania employs a variety of nationalities, languages and cultures, and we aim to create an environment where diversity can flourish. We foster a culture that welcomes and respects everyone.
NN wants to ensure equal opportunities and reward for all employees and extends employment opportunities to all qualified applicants and employees regardless of their age, race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, or disability.