Pension Administration Officer
sau recomandă acest job
You already know what matters: building your career. This is your opportunity to take the next step in your career.
Why do we want you?
Because you have:
- University degree, good English skills (speaking and writing)
- good technical skills (including AS400 Knowledge)
- attention to details (accuracy), ability to learn and apply new procedures
- proficiency in MS Excel, Access, AS400, Query, MS PowerPoint
- at least 6 months experience in large companies and previous experience in customer related areas would be a plus
- good knowledge of the processes & legislation would be a plus
And because you are:
- flexible, change oriented, positive attitude and able to think outside the box
- independent, result oriented, can-do attitude, as well as innovative spirit
- organized and analytical
- familiar with and enjoy working with regulatory and compliance stuff
- able to perform in a routine and fast-paced environment
- customer oriented & team player
What are you actually going to do?
- delivering internal reports, Regulators reports and managing the Pillar 3 adhesions
- performing the contractual changes, maturity & claim files according to the requests received from the participants/companies
- initiating Business Requests, Change Requests and being responsible for accurate and timely User Acceptance Tests
- having daily contacts with front office departments and employers in order to answer questions and resolve requests in an efficient and client-oriented way
- covering other accountabilities and specific tasks delegated by the superior, as justified by the business needs
- investigating the unallocated amounts for voluntary pension funds (P3 missing payment details), in order to obtain the missing details necessary to collect the monthly contributions
- outbound and inbound calls to/from P3 employers to collect the missing details or to confirm the unclear details or for any request from employer
- correcting registration of details in the specific applications
- being the dedicated person for the individual Big Employer portfolio, including various tasks (e.g.: payment confirmation, operational changes, obtaining the payment details, reports, support for Corporate Sales team, brokers and agents in the pre-sales and post-sales process, meetings etc.)
- collaborating with the Collection and Pension Administration Department to solve various issues that enable the collection process
- being involved in other corporate activities (upon case, if any peaks appear in the activity of the division)
Why join us?
- we are a Top Employer certified company and we strive to constantly become better for both our clients and employees
- we value expertise, creative ideas and curiosity, so you will always find support in implementing new and more efficient ways of doing things
- we have great ambitions, so you will have the chance to really make a visible impact
- a very nice office in a non-crowded, central area of Bucharest, very close to the subway
- hybrid way of working and flexible hours, so you can make the most out of your time
- a great package to help you protect yourself and the ones that matter most to you (surgery insurance, private healthcare subscription, life insurance, voluntary pension)
- development programs (if you come with the desire to grow, we stand by you)
- extra vacation days according to your tenure, because fun & relaxation are also important
- Bookster, World Class and Atlas memberships
At NN we believe a diverse workforce allows us as a company to better serve our customers. NN Romania employs a variety of nationalities, languages and cultures, and we aim to create an environment where diversity can flourish. We foster a culture that welcomes and respects everyone.
NN wants to ensure equal opportunities and reward for all employees and extends employment opportunities to all qualified applicants and employees regardless of their age, race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, or disability.