PeopleSoft Support Analyst
sau recomandă acest job
Come and bе а pаrt of our tеаm that providе chаngе and support for PeoplеSoft in 10 countriеs, аll part of NN Group!
- Know or understand the operational Finance processes.
- 2 years experience on PeopleSoft 9.1 or 9.2 or a similar ERP is a plus
- Knowledge of MS SQL / queries.
- PC knowledge – advanced (Microsoft Office, Power Point, Outlook).
- English language – advanced (speaking and writing).
- Certifications: ITIL, PMP/Prince2, Agile – are a plus.
- Nice to have: experience in process mapping and use-case driven design techniques.
- Learning and investigation capacity
- Attention to details
- Verbal and presentation abilities
Whаt аrе we doing?
- We provide consultаncy on implementing the Financе business needs in PeopleSoft application.
- Wе investigаtе business requirements provided by users; we assess their need of change and we provide the best solution by designing new functionalities or improve the existing ones.
- We provide first level application support to NN Finance communities.
- We help Finance colleagues to navigate their way through the system by answering their questions, providing assistance in their usual tasks but also investigate and solve the issues that might disrupt their normal work process.
- On top of that, we are in constant search to improve not only the way we are working but also how the system is performing.
- We are constantly looking to identify potential economies of scale and proactive approach to cross-country implementations of features.
What we offer?
- We are a Top Employer certified company and we strive to constantly become better for both our clients and employees;
- We value expertise, creative ideas and curiosity, so you will always find support in implementing new and more efficient ways of doing things;
- We have great ambitions, so you will have the chance to really make a visible impact;
- A team of experts that are willing to share good practices tips & tricks.
- Flexible hours (we get it… it’s not always easy to get up before the rooster)
- Surgery insurance & private healthcare & life insurance & voluntary pension (all because you really matter to us)
- Development programs (do you want to grow? We stand by you.)
- Extra vacation days according to your tenure (some extra vacation time doesn’t hurt)
At NN we believe a diverse workforce allows us as a company to better serve our customers. NN Romania employs a variety of nationalities, languages and cultures, and we aim to create an environment where diversity can flourish. We foster a culture that welcomes and respects everyone.
NN wants to ensure equal opportunities and reward for all employees and extends employment opportunities to all qualified applicants and employees regardless of their age, race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, or disability.