Policy Administration Officer - determined 1 year
sau recomandă acest job
This is what you'll do:
- Processing correctly and timely any contract modification requested by the client during the insurance contract
- Giving feedback for business, legal and technical issues implied by any modification of the contract
- Reinforcing lapse policies according to the current rules and procedures
- Calculating correctly and timely and returning of the surrender values
- Co-operating with Actuarial Department in respect of checking surrender values in specific cases and with Finance Department in respect of payment
- Corresponding daily with Sales Force and with client through consultant in order to process client's request and best service the contract
- Contacting daily with Contact Center in order to ensure timely and proper policy services to our client
This is what we ask you bring:
- University degree
- English skills (speaking and writing)
- 1-3 years’ experience in call center
- 1-3 years’ experience in data process operations
This is what we'll look for during the interview:
- Analytical thinking, open-minded
- Customer oriented attitude
- Attention to detail (accuracy) skills
- Communication skills
- Able to perform in a routine environment
This is what we offer:
- A team of experts that are willing to share good practices tips & tricks.
- Cool location in a non-crowded aria of Bucharest, very close to the subway.
- Work from home (fully remote in the current social context and afterwards 2 days per week/depending on the project)
- Flexible hours
- Surgery insurance & private healthcare & life insurance & voluntary pension
- Development programs
- Extra vacation days according to your tenure
At NN we believe a diverse workforce allows us as a company to better serve our customers. NN Romania employs a variety of nationalities, languages and cultures, and we aim to create an environment where diversity can flourish. We foster a culture that welcomes and respects everyone.
NN wants to ensure equal opportunities and reward for all employees and extends employment opportunities to all qualified applicants and employees regardless of their age, race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, or disability.