sau recomandă acest job
- Assure alignment of the project portfolio (delivered through IT domains organization) with company’s strategic objectives;
- Identify, together with Head of Digital Delivery the most efficient way of achieving the individual IT domains objectives harmonized with the overall company strategic objectives;
- Establish mechanisms to monitor achievement of the company strategic objectives through the delivery of the project portfolio;
- Inform and facilitate Management Board decisions regarding the options, risks and actions recommended to deliver project portfolio and achieve company’s objectives;
- Identify and manage the inter-dependencies between different projects and assure the synchronization of project initiatives designed to address inter-dependencies, together with the IT domain managers;
- Monitor the delivery, quality and risk project portfolio Key Performance Indicators and propose corrective actions;
- Monitor the implementation and quality of processes traversing across IT domains in close cooperation with the Governance team: projects risk management, benefits tracking, resource allocation, budget execution, project management quality assurance process
- Prepare and facilitate the approval and selection of new projects in line with the approved LTF3 strategic objectives; Plan, facilitate, monitor execution of activities that are part of the strategic planning process, in close cooperation with Governance and Business and IT Architecture teams
- Prepare and facilitate projects prioritization within company portfolio together with the delivery teams and business owners;
- Be in charge with the demand management process within CIO area;
- 10+ years of relevant experience in project management and / or IT change;
- Experience in program management / delivering large scale IT and business change is a plus;
- Experience working with uncertainty, resistance, barriers, issues and challenges in an ever-changing business environment;
- Experience in strategic, planning, including allocated budget and investments for change
- Experience with creating and delivering executive style presentations and communications, including the ability to: anticipate, influence & adapt to a wide range of audiences; building consensus to facilitate decision making.
Extra info on the profile:
- Strong Stakeholder management skills
- Proactive approach
- Ability to understand technical dependencies and interdependencies between projects
- Information management (shared direction with PMs, who have the final information from SteerCos)
What we may offer?
- A team of experts that are willing to share good practices tips & tricks.
- Cool location in a non-crowded aria of Bucharest, very close to the subway.
- Work from home (fully remote in the current social context and afterwards 2 days per week/depending on the project)
- Flexible hours (we get it…it’s not always easy to get up before the rooster)
- Fresh fruits & a very good coffee (for some extra energy)
- Surgery insurance & private healthcare & life insurance & voluntary pension (all because you really matter to us)
- Development programs (do you want to grow? We stand by you.)
- Extra vacation days according to your tenure (some extra vacation time doesn’t hurt)
At NN we believe a diverse workforce allows us as a company to better serve our customers. NN Romania employs a variety of nationalities, languages and cultures, and we aim to create an environment where diversity can flourish. We foster a culture that welcomes and respects everyone.
NN wants to ensure equal opportunities and reward for all employees and extends employment opportunities to all qualified applicants and employees regardless of their age, race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, or disability.