sau recomandă acest job
About the job
You know us and you know what we do, now it’s time for us to know you. We are on the lookout for a new colleague, responsible, daring and very well organised that can help us from a Receptionist role.
You are just the right person if:
- excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- customer oriented and highly organised;
- pro-active and solution oriented;
- you are University graduate;
- you have experience on a similar role (6 months);
- you have good command of English (conversational);
- you are a confident user of MS Office package (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook);
- receiving guests and clients, and redirecting them to internal employees;
Here is what you'll have to do:
- offering support for booking meeting rooms / cars / call conf numbers;
- receiving by post various documents from state authorities (ASF, ANAF, Consiliul Concurentei, FGDSP etc.), partners, clients - registration and distribution to different departments;
- purchasing and receiving goods (ordered by different departments) by couriers from different suppliers and distributing them to departments;
- scheduling the delivery of goods to the final clients;
- opening tickets in internal application for cleaning, security, maintenance issues;
- ensuring the back-up of the activity performed by the Travel Desk Officer, when necessary;
- checking, processes and sending the invoices issued by the suppliers to the Accounting Department;
- being in charge to send reminders to the responsible persons regarding the ongoing/ recurrent tasks and follows-up on their accomplishment.
Why join us?
- We are a Top Employer certified company and we strive to constantly become better for both our clients and employees;
- We value expertise, creative ideas and curiosity, so you will always find support in implementing new and more efficient ways of doing things;
- We have great ambitions, so you will have the chance to really make a visible impact;
- A very nice office in a non-crowded, central aria of Bucharest, very close to the subway;
- Work from home (fully remote in the current social context);
- Flexible hours, so you can make the most out of your time;
- A great package to help you protect yourself and the ones that matter most to you (surgery insurance, private healthcare subscription, life insurance, voluntary pension);
- Development programs (if you come with the desire to grow, we stand by you);
- Extra vacation days according to your tenure, because fun & relaxation are also important;
- Bookster and Atlas membership.
At NN we believe a diverse workforce allows us as a company to better serve our customers. NN Romania employs a variety of nationalities, languages and cultures, and we aim to create an environment where diversity can flourish. We foster a culture that welcomes and respects everyone.
NN wants to ensure equal opportunities and reward for all employees and extends employment opportunities to all qualified applicants and employees regardless of their age, race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, or disability.