sau recomandă acest job
Our technical team is on the lookout for new colleagues to join them in the quest of providing an efficient bridge between business needs and technical solutions, delivering software features that adds value to our customers. In this position, you are part of a team that will handle several projects and applications for the entire lifecycle, using different technologies and frameworks.
- Perform deployments in all stages of the NN environments based on release forms created by the developers.
- Propose and implement Release Process improvements;
- Support for the Delivery teams in terms of release and deployment;
- Actively involved within release management ceremonies (CIT, CIB, Hypercare)
- Maintain documentation updated related to release artifacts.
- Reach for a full automation of manual tasks, delivery process and monitoring, co-working with the development team;
- CI/CD process creation/enhancement for hands-free deployments
- Supporting internal customers and troubleshooting critical production issues across platforms and applications as required.
- When needed, participate to the non-business hours needs (Releases, Disaster Recovery, Infrastructure Weekend, Production constraints);
- Education in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent
- Min 2 years of experience as a Release Engineer or similar role
- Min 1 years experience with CICD, Azure DevOps and best practices
- Good understanding of SDLC process and delivery methodology
- Scripting experience
- Ability to work under pressure while providing high qualitative results and ability to solve problems independently
- Knowledge of CI/CD concepts (Azure DEVOPS) and experience in applying them
- Experience with Java or .NET and React are added advantage, plus automated testing;
- Fluency in English
What we may offer?
- A team of experts that are willing to share good practices tips & tricks.
- Cool location in a non-crowded aria of Bucharest, very close to the subway.
- Work from home (fully remote in the current social context and afterwards 2 days per week/depending on the project)
- Flexible hours (we get it…it’s not always easy to get up before the rooster)
- Fresh fruits & a very good coffee (for some extra energy)
- Surgery insurance & private healthcare & life insurance & voluntary pension (all because you really matter to us)
- Development programs (do you want to grow? We stand by you.)
- Extra vacation days according to your tenure (some extra vacation time doesn’t hurt)
At NN we believe a diverse workforce allows us as a company to better serve our customers. NN Romania employs a variety of nationalities, languages and cultures, and we aim to create an environment where diversity can flourish. We foster a culture that welcomes and respects everyone.
NN wants to ensure equal opportunities and reward for all employees and extends employment opportunities to all qualified applicants and employees regardless of their age, race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, or disability.