Retail Customer Services Officer
sau recomandă acest job
Our Retail Customer Services team is looking for new colleagues to join!
Why do we want you?
- You have excellent communication skills, you love to talk and relate with others.
- You pay attention to expressed & unexpressed customer's needs.
- You can handle planning & organizing.
- You can pay attention to details & have investigation skills.
- You can handle a dynamic environment & multi-tasking with a positive attitude.
- You have the ability to resolve problems independently
- You are a team player.
What do we ask of you?
- University degree or student ID.
- Previous experience in client service related areas is a plus.
- English skills (both oral & written).
What are you actually going to do?
- Deal properly & efficiently with customers' requests & advise clients regarding insurance contracts and/or private pensions, by telephone, e-mail or letters.
- Build mutual satisfactory relations with customers, based on the customers' actual needs & expectations.
- Identify the best solutions for the customer's requests, in collaboration with specialized departments.
- Ensure customer retention & product reselling for insurance contracts, reinforcing the insurance policy's benefits
- Ensure support for NNDirect - client online application
- Contact clients to clarify & solve situations, as support for the other departments
What we may offer?
- A team of experts that are willing to share good practices tips & tricks.
- Flexible hours (we get it…it’s not always easy to get up before the rooster)
- Surgery insurance & private healthcare & life insurance & voluntary pension (all because you really matter to us)
- Development programs (do you want to grow? We stand by you.)
- Extra vacation days according to your tenure (some extra vacation time doesn’t hurt)
At NN we believe a diverse workforce allows us as a company to better serve our customers. NN Romania employs a variety of nationalities, languages and cultures, and we aim to create an environment where diversity can flourish. We foster a culture that welcomes and respects everyone.
NN wants to ensure equal opportunities and reward for all employees and extends employment opportunities to all qualified applicants and employees regardless of their age, race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, or disability.