Risk Management Analyst with Anti-Fraud Responsibilities
sau recomandă acest job
NN’s Operational Risk Management team is searching for a new colleague. If you love variety, thorough analysis and risk management, this is a job for you!
- Supports management of the 1st line of defense in identifying, measuring and controlling the operational risk;
- Organizes the Non-Financial Risk Committee and prepares the monthly documents underlying the discussions;
- Manages the Risk Management database (iRisk);
- Creates & maintains the set of rules and coordinates & follows the execution of the process of identifying important risks and key controls on operational processes together with those responsible for the 1st line of defense;
- Creates & maintains the set of rules regarding the continuous activity of monitoring and risk assessment;
- Facilitates the process of identification, assessment and control of risks together with process managers and other key people;
- Analyzes reported incidents and validates them in the database. Facilitates training of the affected process manager in making decisions regarding corrective and preventive actions that address the operational incident;
- Manages the process of closing the mitigation actions arising from the risk management and audit processes, based on the review of the records provided by the responsible persons;
- Responsible for the annual testing of the effectiveness of key by sample, based on a plan agreed with the process managers;
- Adapt group's policies on fraud risk management to local policies / procedures;
- Inform & raise awareness on the risk of fraud across company;
- Manages the process of monitoring and testing specific anti-fraud controls and provides management with a regular opinion on the effectiveness and efficiency of controls;
- Responsible for conducting certain investigations in case of reporting suspicions of fraud.
- Minimum 3-5 years in operational & fraud risk management
- Bachelor’s degree (preferably in Law or Economics)
- Good command of English
- Advanced command of MS Office package (especially Excel)
- Data analysis & reporting abilities
- Experience with testing efficiency of internal control environment
- Problem analysis & critical thinking
- Meticulous eye for details
- Negotiation skills
This is what we offer:
- A team of experts that are willing to share good practices tips & tricks.
- Cool location in a non-crowded aria of Bucharest, very close to the subway.
- Work from home (fully remote in the current social context and afterwards 2 days per week/depending on the project)
- Flexible hours
- Surgery insurance & private healthcare & life insurance & voluntary pension
- Development programs
- Extra vacation days according to your tenure
At NN we believe a diverse workforce allows us as a company to better serve our customers. NN Romania employs a variety of nationalities, languages and cultures, and we aim to create an environment where diversity can flourish. We foster a culture that welcomes and respects everyone.
NN wants to ensure equal opportunities and reward for all employees and extends employment opportunities to all qualified applicants and employees regardless of their age, race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, or disability.