ICM System Analyst
sau recomandă acest job
Our Sales Performance team is hiring a new colleague to join them.
ICM (Incentive Compensation Management) is a tool developed by Varicent, which allows organisations to award their employees in addition to their base commissions for exceeding performance and productivity. If you haven't worked with ICM so far, any previous experience with a similar tool would be appreciated.
If you are an analytical person, who likes to contribute and bring her/ his expertise to the team, you have experience in collaborating with the sales force of the organisation and you have what it takes to carry the role responsibilities successfully, you are the right fit for the vacancy.
What you will actually have to do:
- centralizing tasks in ICM backlog and estimate, prioritizing and allocating resources for the implementation, in the ICM Board meeting
- evaluating the effort estimation for ICM implementation
- defining business requirements and providing counseling and support in extracting business needs regarding ICM implementations
- translating business requirements into functional specifications and system design specifications
- implementing the requirements (tables, calculations, data stores, presenter reports) and performing a brief test in order to assure that all the functionalities are in the design parameters (unit test)
- providing the necessary support in the testing process to the members of the implementation team, but also to the colleagues from the departments involved
- monitoring the daily imports and model full calculation and fix any occurring incidents
- providing support to involved departments (Finance and Sales Support) for monthly payment process
- providing support for all data requests or clarifications regarding ICM implementation coming from Sales Force, Sales Support, Sales Quality Assurance, Audit, Finance and Sales Performance
- acting as liaison between NN entities (IT and Business departments) and developing collaborative relationships with internal clients and continuously pursuing opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and strengthen the collaborative relationship
- experience in Sales Area: sales processes, remuneration scheme implementation (is a plus)
- experience in UAT
- confident user of PowerBI
- technical and analytical skills (ICM building the model certificate – is a definite plus)
- experience in working with SQL would be a plus
- good knowledge in Access and Excel
- keen eye for details, excellent planning and organizing skills
- communication and negotiation skills
- problem solving attitude
- capacity to focus on process improvement and optimization
- ability to work both in large project teams and as individual and maintain effective working relationships with colleagues, clients and other stakeholders
Why should join us? Funny that you asked…
- we are a Top Employer certified company and we strive to constantly become better for both our clients and employees
- we value expertise, creative ideas and curiosity, so you will always find support in implementing new and more efficient ways of doing things
- we have great ambitions, so you will have the chance to really make a visible impact
- a very nice office in a non-crowded, central area of Bucharest, very close to the subway
- hybrid way of working and flexible work hours, so you can make the most out of your time
- a great package to help you protect yourself and the ones that matter most to you (surgery insurance, private healthcare subscription, life insurance, voluntary pension)
- extra vacation days, according to your tenure, because fun & relaxation are also important
- development programs (if you come with the desire to grow, we stand by you)
At NN we believe a diverse workforce allows us as a company to better serve our customers. NN Romania employs a variety of nationalities, languages and cultures, and we aim to create an environment where diversity can flourish. We foster a culture that welcomes and respects everyone.
NN wants to ensure equal opportunities and reward for all employees and extends employment opportunities to all qualified applicants and employees regardless of their age, race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, or disability.