Bucuresti 30 Martie 2023
Aplică pentru acest job
sau recomandă acest job
- Manage all aspects of user management, including new user setup/deactivation, roles, profiles, permissions and public groups
- Solve tickets related to Salesforce administration/configuration
- Identify and gather requirements from users and stakeholders
- Ensure optimal performance of Salesforce systems
- Upgrade and configure Salesforce systems for optimal integration
- Perform database maintenance tasks, including diagnostic tests
- Salesforce configuration changes: Workflow, Process Builder, fields, page layouts, record types, custom settings, dashboards and reports
- Provide point and click administration and configuration of the Salesforce platform to implement business requirements
- Develops solutions within Salesforce (or other development platform) to support critical business functions and meet project objectives, client requirements and company goals
- Support Solution Architecture Board sessions in defining requirements and other requirements workshops to help guide the refinement process of business-driven requirements
- Collaborates with business application owners with planning the development and delivery of new features and enhancements to support internal needs.
- Constantly learns and improves Salesforce.com / FSC technologies and platform functionality at a detailed and technical level.
- Proven work experience as a Salesforce Administrator/Configurator or similar role
- Relevant experience in the administration and configuration of Salesforce systems
- In-depth knowledge of Salesforce products and their functionalities
- Ability to provide Salesforce training and end-user support.
- Strong understanding of the platform, with the ability to build custom apps and objects, formula fields, workflows, custom views, and other content of intermediate complexity
- Knowledge of Agile/Scrum/DevOps methodology.
- Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Automated testing tools (GitLab CI, Bamboo, Jenkins, Puppet, Provar, etc..), incl Azure DevOps
- Detail-oriented and ability to manage multiple work efforts with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Why should join us? Funny that you asked…
- We are a Top Employer certified company, and we strive to constantly become better for both our clients and employees
- We value expertise, creative ideas and curiosity, so you will always find support in implementing new and more efficient ways of doing things
- We have great ambitions, so you will have the chance to really make a visible impact
- A very nice office in a non-crowded, central area of Bucharest, very close to the subway
- Hybrid way of working and flexible hours, so you can make the most out of your time
- A great package to help you protect yourself and the ones that matter most to you (surgery insurance, private healthcare subscription, life insurance, voluntary pension)
- Development programs (if you come with the desire to grow, we stand by you)
- Extra vacation days according to your tenure, because fun & relaxation are also important
- Bookster, World Class and Atlas memberships
At NN we believe a diverse workforce allows us as a company to better serve our customers. NN Romania employs a variety of nationalities, languages and cultures, and we aim to create an environment where diversity can flourish. We foster a culture that welcomes and respects everyone.
NN wants to ensure equal opportunities and reward for all employees and extends employment opportunities to all qualified applicants and employees regardless of their age, race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, or disability.
BENEFICIILE JOBURILOR din HEAD OFFICE
Work from home
Asigurări de viață și sănătate incluse
Programe de dezvoltare
Zile suplimentare de concediu
Fructe la birou