Senior Brand and Communication Manager
sau recomandă acest job
Our Brand&Communication Marketing team is on the lookout for new colleagues to join them in the quest of driving the business forward and creating value while working to create engaging internal and external content that will turn heads and build brand recognition.
We are looking for an ambitious, enthusiastic, outgoing and energetic Senior Brand and Communication Manager to join our team!
- Develops organization's brand voice across a variety of communication channels while creating engaging internal and external content.
- Develops and implements NN brand communication activities covering public relations, advertising, events, sponsorships, corporate communication and promotional activities.
- Together with the manager and team, develops and implements the NN brand’s communication strategy within the organisation.
- Develops and implements effective media strategy and planning.
- Develops and coordinates the internal and external communication plan impacting the objectives of NN Romania in order to ensure the best company image in relation to the clients, the public, media channels and any other relevant entities.
- Insights generation and communication development based on insights generation. Consumer qualification of the messages and campaigns using marketing research tools.
- Manages the activity of the external agencies (advertising, media, PR, CSR) to deliver on time, on brand and within budget.
- Manages the budget allocated to the projects that he/she oversees.
- Influences the development and the implementation of an external and internal homogeneous corporate image.
- Amplify communication plans for new products launches, events and promotions.
- We are looking for an entrepreneurial profile that can build outside of the box, disruptive communication
- The need of increased relevance within the industry is growing therefore we need to build messages that are credible and have strong call to action
- Pragmatic, result oriented profile
- 5+ years’ experience in a multinational, in communication, brand building and positioning, developing and implementing communication campaigns.
- Media strategy, planning and execution background is mandatory.
- Experience in increasing the relevance of a brand or product, building and implementing brand and product activation strategy.
- Ability to develop internal and external engagement through strong internal communication strategy and Employer Value Proposition.
- Ability to develop day-to-day opportunities to analyze consumer insights data.
- Ability to develop content to engage stakeholders and consumers it’s a differentiator.
- Ability to collaborate with cross – functional teams in order to find ways and means to support business goals.
- Great communication skills, both in writing and verbal communication along with fluency in English.
What we may offer?
- A team of experts that are willing to share good practices tips & tricks.
- Cool location in a non-crowded aria of Bucharest, very close to the subway.
- Work from home (fully remote in the current social context and afterwards 2 days per week/depending on the project)
- Flexible hours (we get it…it’s not always easy to get up before the rooster)
- Surgery insurance & private healthcare & life insurance & voluntary pension (all because you really matter to us)
- Development programs (do you want to grow? We stand by you.)
- Extra vacation days according to your tenure (some extra vacation time doesn’t hurt)
At NN we believe a diverse workforce allows us as a company to better serve our customers. NN Romania employs a variety of nationalities, languages and cultures, and we aim to create an environment where diversity can flourish. We foster a culture that welcomes and respects everyone.
NN wants to ensure equal opportunities and reward for all employees and extends employment opportunities to all qualified applicants and employees regardless of their age, race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, or disability