Senior Internal Auditor
sau recomandă acest job
Who we are?
In NN Romania we are a team of four colleagues. On various topics we cooperate and share knowledge with internal auditors in other countries. We also meet (online these days like everybody) for trainings and for auditing together.
What is the job about?
In a nutshell: adding value to the business by making the risks visible
- In-charge for challenging and value-added internal audit engagements;
- Executes swiftly the audits according to the internal audit plan (planning, testing of controls, reporting, follow-up); on all NN business lines (life insurance, health, pensions, non-life);
- Identifies the associated business processes, risks, legal requirements, determines the adhesion to NN standards and tests the operating effectiveness of controls; You know it, it’s all about internal auditing;
- Not that fancy but we have to do this as well: contributes to the completion of audit work documentation and ensures the quality of the work performed complies with internal and external requirements;
- We are one CAS team in NN across borders so it will be natural to maintain relationship with other CAS auditors in NN Group;
- The most visible part of our smart work: Prepares various reports; messaging is key;
- Collaborate closely with our dear colleagues from the other risk functions.
How should I look like? A.k.a. competencies requirements:
- Learning attitude (in a short term will learn all about NN business lines, products, processes);
- Integrity and teamwork;
- Capacity to make correlations and connections among processes (end-to-end), projects and impact of these activities at company level. Think! Analyze!
- Communication skills at any management level (including challenging them);
- Able to work independently with limited supervision;
- Analytical and attention to details with a helicopter view perspective;
- Strong drive to challenge status-quo;
- Problem solving and positive attitude;
- Very good planning and organizing skills;
- Excellent English communication skills (we do everything in English).
- University degree;
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in externaI and/or internal audit in medium / large companies, preferable in financial field and BIG4;
- TeamMate, Power BI, big data knowledge is a plus;
- Certifications: CIA, CAFR, ACCA (also in progress are a plus);
What we may offer?
- A team of experts that are willing to share good practices tips & tricks.
- Cool location in a non-crowded aria of Bucharest, very close to the subway.
- Work from home (fully remote in the current social context and afterwards 2 days per week/depending on the project)
- Flexible hours (we get it…it’s not always easy to get up before the rooster)
- Fresh fruits & a very good coffee (for some extra energy)
- Surgery insurance & private healthcare & life insurance & voluntary pension (all because you really matter to us)
- Development programs (do you want to grow? We stand by you.)
- Extra vacation days according to your tenure (some extra vacation time doesn’t hurt)