Senior NET/SQL Developer
sau recomandă acest job
About the job
Our technical team is on the lookout for new colleagues to join them in the quest of providing an efficient bridge between business needs and technical solutions, delivering software features that adds value to our customers. In this position, you are part of a team that will handle several projects and applications for the entire lifecycle, using different technologies and frameworks.
- Create, review and contribute to technical solutions and architectural decisions and feature specifications, from a technical standpoint
- Analyze functional specifications, create technical specifications by proposing the appropriate technical solution
- Develop, maintain and extend the software application based on specified documentation;
- Perform module tests and provide support for integration tests
- Perform code-review
- Maintain documentation of all the realization phases of an application
- Provide post-development maintenance for applications: defects and incidents solving
- Updates job knowledge by researching new internet/intranet technologies and software products, participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks, participating in professional organizations.
- Mentors and offers guidance to juniors within team
- Education in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent
- Proven Azure Cloud experience
- Minimum 5 years working experience in software development (web) with .NET technologies and 1 year with .NET Core
- Minimum 3 years working experience with MS SQL Server relational databases (TSQL, stored procedures, triggers, indexes)
- Solid understanding of REST APIs
- Experience with Docker (containers, AKS).
- Knowledge of CI/CD
What we may offer?
- A team of experts that are willing to share good practices tips & tricks.
- Flexible hours (we get it…it’s not always easy to get up before the rooster)
- Surgery insurance & private healthcare & life insurance & voluntary pension (all because you really matter to us)
- Development programs (do you want to grow? We stand by you.)
- Extra vacation days according to your tenure (some extra vacation time doesn’t hurt)
At NN we believe a diverse workforce allows us as a company to better serve our customers. NN Romania employs a variety of nationalities, languages and cultures, and we aim to create an environment where diversity can flourish. We foster a culture that welcomes and respects everyone.
NN wants to ensure equal opportunities and reward for all employees and extends employment opportunities to all qualified applicants and employees regardless of their age, race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, or disability.