Senior Regional Business Support Analyst (PeopleSoft)
sau recomandă acest job
Who we are?
You know us and you know what we do, now it’s time for us to know you. Come and be a part of our team that provide change and support for PeopleSoft in 9 countries, all part of NN Group.
What are we doing?
We provide consultancy on Finance business needs.
We investigate business requirements provided by users; we assess their need of change and we provide the best solution by designing new functionalities or improve the existing ones.
We provide first level support to Finance communities.
We help Finance colleagues to navigate their way through the system by answering their questions, providing assistance in their usual tasks but also investigate and solve any kind of issue that might disrupt their normal work process.
On top of that, we are in constant search to improve not only the way we are working but also how the system is performing.
We would extend the usage of the system in Netherlands and Belgium and we will need to coordinate all countries activities.
We are constantly looking to identify potential economies of scale and proactive approach to cross-country implementations of features.
- 5 years experience on PeopleSoft 9.2
- Knowledge of MS SQL / queries.
- To be able to understand Finance processes.
- PC knowledge – advanced (Microsoft Office, Power Point, Outlook, Ms Visio).
- English language – advanced (speaking and writing).
- Certifications: ITIL, PMP/Prince2 – are a plus.
- Nice to have experience in process mapping and use-case driven design techniques.
- Learning and investigation capacity
- Attention to details
- Verbal and presentation abilities
What we offer?
- A team of experts that are willing to share good practices tips & tricks.
- Cool location in a non-crowded aria of Bucharest, very close to the subway.
- Work from home (1 or 2 days per week/depending on the project)
- Flexible hours (we get it…it’s not always easy to get up before the rooster)
- Fresh fruits & a very good coffee (for some extra energy)
- Surgery insurance & private healthcare & life insurance & voluntary pension (all because you really matter to us)
- Development programs (do you want to grow? We stand by you.)
- Extra vacation days according to your tenure (some extra vacation time doesn’t hurt)
At NN we believe a diverse workforce allows us as a company to better serve our customers. NN Romania employs a variety of nationalities, languages and cultures, and we aim to create an environment where diversity can flourish. We foster a culture that welcomes and respects everyone.
NN wants to ensure equal opportunities and reward for all employees and extends employment opportunities to all qualified applicants and employees regardless of their age, race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, or disability