sau recomandă acest job
We are in the lookout for a new colleague, flexible and motivated, passionate about enterprise grade application design in a cloud environment and about tech innovation as a whole, hands-on and constant learning, that can contribute to the definition and coordination of our strategy.
- at least 5 years’ experience in enterprise or system IT architecture, assessing a broad range of solutions and products in a Cloud first and Hybrid infrastructure,
- passion for efficiency, performance and continuous improvement,
- enjoy playing with new technologies,
- want to make a difference by driving change,
- Certifications: Architecture, IT System Design, other relevant certifications in the field
- You are expected to provide guidance on how to correctly formulate and implement technical value propositions, ensure each solution provided is adequate to the needs and the existing environment.
- You own the technical roadmap, responsible for building and maintaining a detailed AS IS and TO BE architectural blueprints for IT systems, in relation with business functionalities and capabilities.
- You are expected to have experience with large and complex systems and with the typical technical considerations involved in designing such systems. In particular:
- Knowledge of enterprise design patterns and practices
- Polyglot experience knowing at least two or more programimng languages suc as: Java, .NET, Cobol AS400, MS SQL, Node/JS/Angular,Aurelia, etc.
- Excellent understanding of typical multi-tier architectures: web servers, application servers, load balancers, and storage.
- Excellent understanding of IT infrastructure and Infrastructure as Code deployment best practices.
- Knowledge of Cloud networking and infrastructure and Cloud security practices.
- Solid understanding of Azure public cloud platform.
- Understanding of ADFS and basic Identity Management principles.
- Domain-driven-design: identifying bounded contexts
- You are expected o have experience in coordinating at technical level large implementation projects.
- You are expected to have experience with building, deploying and operating on-prem or cloud products on a public cloud such as Azure:
- Designing applications in a PaaS, IaaS and hybrid environments
- Services Orientated Architectures (SOA) & microservices
- CI/CD & Infrastructure as code pipelines
- Orchestrating / automation tools
- Supportability, monitoring, ops in general
- You are expected to lead technical innovation, exploit technology, test and implement new applications or tools as a “Proof of concept” to drive organizational change and new business opportunities.
To succeed in your role, you need to engage and gain the trust of all stakeholders, including development manager and technical experts. You will lead the architectural decision-making process based on pragmatic understanding of tradeoffs/cost-benefit analysis.
Good communicator and evangelizer at multiple levels:
- Communicate technical blueprints to the developers.
- Actively coach the developers throughout the development process.
- When required, ability to confront and overcome resistance.
- Communicate and explain technical strategy to executives.
This is what we offer:
- A team of experts that are willing to share good practices tips & tricks.
- Cool location in a non-crowded aria of Bucharest, very close to the subway.
- Work from home (fully remote in the current social context and afterwards 2 days per week/depending on the project)
- Flexible hours (we get it…it’s not always easy to get up before the rooster)
- Fresh fruits & a very good coffee (for some extra energy)
- Surgery insurance & private healthcare & life insurance & voluntary pension (all because you really matter to us)
- Development programs (do you want to grow? We stand by you.)
- Extra vacation days according to your tenure (some extra vacation time doesn’t hurt)
At NN we believe a diverse workforce allows us as a company to better serve our customers. NN Romania employs a variety of nationalities, languages and cultures, and we aim to create an environment where diversity can flourish. We foster a culture that welcomes and respects everyone.
NN wants to ensure equal opportunities and reward for all employees and extends employment opportunities to all qualified applicants and employees regardless of their age, race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, or disability.