sau recomandă acest job
Are you a challenger of the status quo, not afraid to try new things and take responsibility for the outcomes? If so, than check out this one of a kind opportunity with NN: Head of Innovation and Partnerships.
Worldwide, insurance industry is going through significant change, sometimes disruptive, powered by new technologies and redesign of the traditional business models. Romanian market is no stranger to such changes, and NN, as market leader is a frontrunner when it comes to powering innovation and transformation from within. As Head of Innovation and Partnerships you will be in the middle of the action, full speed ahead testing, learning and scaling business ideas that will support NN’s growth. And you will do it, while making sure that the customer is the center of your world.
If your experience matches our expectations below, reach out to us:
- You have a successful track record of working autonomous in an ambiguous environment, having to put together pieces of data to form an opinion and indicate a direction.
- You take initiative and propose new projects, being able to joggle with short term, tactical objectives, but also long term, visionary ones.
- You have experience coordinating the development, testing and evaluation of proofs of concepts that are further used for scale.
- You are a customer person, who understands and has worked with insights generating methodologies.
- You are curious and don’t take things for granted. You have the courage to challenge the status quo, even if this status is currently successful.
- You lead your team by inspiring and empowering each member to be courageous and take responsibility for success but also failure, while helping them build resilience against showstoppers.
- You have a proven experience building partnership strategies with a vast range of companies, from startups, scaleups to large corporate, be able to find the sweet spot for measurable, successful partnerships.
- You believe that “you cannot manage what you don’t measure” so you back your projects with metrics.
- You have a minimum level of understanding agile, lean or design thinking methodologies and you can prove that you think, act and decide fast.
- Prior interaction and collaboration with teams working in digital performance campaigns, Facebook or Google ads, brand indicators, NPS scores.
- You solve problems creatively and like to find solutions where others see barriers
- You master stakeholder’s management, both with peers and at executive level
- You are comfortable to work in an international environment with peers and colleagues from other business units, easily embracing and accepting cultural differences
- It is a plus if you implemented projects in the healthcare, healthy lifestyle or wellbeing domain.
- 5+ years in business development, partnership management roles, reporting directly at executive level
- 3+ years people manager role
- A plus: Good understanding of research and customer insights methodologies
- Fluent in English
- Ready to travel once restrictions relax
What we may offer?
- A team of experts that are willing to share good practices tips & tricks.
- Flexible hours (we get it…it’s not always easy to get up before the rooster)
- Surgery insurance & private healthcare & life insurance & voluntary pension (all because you really matter to us)
- Development programs (do you want to grow? We stand by you.)
- Extra vacation days according to your tenure (some extra vacation time doesn’t hurt)
At NN we believe a diverse workforce allows us as a company to better serve our customers. NN Romania employs a variety of nationalities, languages and cultures, and we aim to create an environment where diversity can flourish. We foster a culture that welcomes and respects everyone.
NN wants to ensure equal opportunities and reward for all employees and extends employment opportunities to all qualified applicants and employees regardless of their age, race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, or disability.