sau recomandă acest job
- Creates the test plan based on project documentation;
- Designs the test cases included in the integrated test plan;
- Runs the integrated test plan, keeping up-dated the testing activities overview;
- Updates and maintains the integration test plan as defined and /or updated during testing new test cases identified;
- Reports and records all discovered errors/bugs
- Provides input of changes to the Release Form(s)
- Creates / maintains the end-user documentation (user manuals)
- First line support for business users during UAT phase; bridge between delivery teams and UAT teams regarding UAT issues.
- Use existing tools and techniques to execute test cases and build/script new tools for performing testing/validation function
- Design and create test conditions and scripts to address business and technical use cases
- Execute and analyse automation test results
- University degree or students;
- Relevant work experience in testing role for at least 1 year
- Abstract thinking;
- Focus on process improvement and optimisation;
- Proven ability to manage and prioritise multiple, diverse projects simultaneously
- Must be flexible, independent and self-motivated
- Customer orientation;
- English skills (in writing and/or verbally);
Would be a plus:
- Database skills – SQL Server
- Basic knowledge of programming
- Testing automation knowledge
What we may offer?
- A team of experts that are willing to share good practices tips & tricks.
- Flexible hours (we get it…it’s not always easy to get up before the rooster)
- Surgery insurance & private healthcare & life insurance & voluntary pension (all because you really matter to us)
- Development programs (do you want to grow? We stand by you.)
- Extra vacation days according to your tenure (some extra vacation time doesn’t hurt)
At NN we believe a diverse workforce allows us as a company to better serve our customers. NN Romania employs a variety of nationalities, languages and cultures, and we aim to create an environment where diversity can flourish. We foster a culture that welcomes and respects everyone.
NN wants to ensure equal opportunities and reward for all employees and extends employment opportunities to all qualified applicants and employees regardless of their age, race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, or disability.