sau recomandă acest job
Our technical team is on the lookout for new colleagues to join them in the quest of providing an efficient bridge between business needs and technical solutions. In this position, you will operate in Data Platform team and will be faced with different challenges.
Team is responsible to analyze, develop and test the new Data Platform for NN Romania, that will service multiple business lines, using Azure components.
- Create, review and contribute to technical solutions and architectural decisions and feature specifications, from a technical standpoint
- Creates the test plan based on project documentation
- Designs the test cases to be included in the test plan
- Runs the test cases, and keeps the status of the testing activities updated
- Updates the test plan: status, new test cases discovered during, etc.
- Use existing tools and techniques to execute test cases and build/script new tools for performing testing/validation function
- Design and create test conditions and scripts to address all business and technical use cases
- Executes test cases for regression testing by executing end2end data flows with known input and expected results
- Execute and analyze automation test results
- Reports and records all discovered errors/bugs
- Provide reports on status for manual and automated tests
- Provides input of changes to the Release Form(s)
- Creates / maintains the end-user documentation (user manuals)
- First line support for business users during UAT phase; bridge between delivery teams and UAT teams regarding UAT issues
- Mentors and offers guidance to juniors within team
- Education in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent
- Love for automation and passion for Cloud technologies
- Proven experience in software testing:
- At least 4 in manual testing
- At least 2 in automatic testing
- Azure: Azure DevOps, Azure Test Plan, Azure SQL, Azure Data Bricks, Azure Data Factory
- Knowledge of scripting and programming (PowerShell, Python, Scala).
- Database skills: MS SQL Server, SSIS/ADF, Power BI / other RDBMS
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Selenium, Cucumber would be a plus
- Experience in Agile (Scrum) way of working
- Interest in understanding the business (Insurance, Finance, Risk domain)
- Sense of duty and responsibility
- Ability to work both in large project teams and as individual and maintain effective working relationships with colleagues, clients and other stakeholders
- Customer orientation
- Abstract thinking
- Focus on process improvement and optimization
- Flexible, independent and self-motivated
What we may offer?
- A team of experts that are willing to share good practices tips & tricks.
- Cool location in a non-crowded aria of Bucharest, very close to the subway.
- Work from home (fully remote in the current social context and afterwards 2 days per week/depending on the project)
- Flexible hours (we get it…it’s not always easy to get up before the rooster)
- Fresh fruits & a very good coffee (for some extra energy)
- Surgery insurance & private healthcare & life insurance & voluntary pension (all because you really matter to us)
- Development programs (do you want to grow? We stand by you.)
- Extra vacation days according to your tenure (some extra vacation time doesn’t hurt)