sau recomandă acest job
Training manager with a hands-on approach that acts as a change champion to ensure the coordination of Sales effort for at least the following Sales dimensions:
- Developing of our direct sales force (Tied Agents) either as a team member or project/ program coordinator for all strategic processes related to Tied Agents: from building an integrated activity management tool linked to back-office systems for better equipping the management lines to steer the channel to designing & implementing a project aimed to sell 3rd party products via TA.
- Designing together with sales management for all the processes and activities, tools, roles & responsibilities, compensation principles and structure, sales communication strategy and actions, non-financial recognition components and main KPIs for success & reporting for these actions
- Developing sales growth initiatives aimed at specific target groups and is the coordinator for both piloting as well as sales force roll-out plan (scaling these initiatives)
- Overseeing the implementation of the above actions, either by proxy (ex: with the help of the regional training team) or by directly leading the implementation with a hands-on approach
- Managing the training team consisting of 9 members, including a team leader.
Where the above change initiatives are organized as company-wide projects and programs she/he is the default Sales representative for the respective programs and performs the following tasks:
- works with the relevant departments inside Sales to define the needs for each dimension & presents the Sales needs and ensures that all relevant Sales dimensions are taken into account to other departments/ areas;
- works closely with the Top Management to ensure implementation at sales force level with a hands-on approach; communicates directly with the sales force & coordinates the design and implementation across all Sales dimensions;
- draws-up and manages the budget required to design and implement the above change initiatives together with the implementation plan leveraging the training resources
- ensures day-to-day performance and/or coordination of certain activities as needed for the success of the above change initiatives;
- tracks the KPI’s of the respective initiatives following implementation and proposes changes/measures to improve the business impact;
- ensures that all project/program deliverables are incorporated in line business across all relevant Sales departments;
- co-owns the business results of the above initiatives together with the Sales Management function.
- University degree, preferably master degree.
- Training & management experience
- Experience working and coordinating projects/ squads is a plus
- Insurance products and processes knowledge
- Change management knowledge is a plus
- PC knowledge – advanced (Microsoft Office- Excel, Word, Power Point, Outlook)
- English language – advanced
- Planning and organization
- Attention to details
- Team work
- Stakeholder management (including C-level interactions)
At NN we believe a diverse workforce allows us as a company to better serve our customers. NN Romania employs a variety of nationalities, languages and cultures, and we aim to create an environment where diversity can flourish. We foster a culture that welcomes and respects everyone.
NN wants to ensure equal opportunities and reward for all employees and extends employment opportunities to all qualified applicants and employees regardless of their age, race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, or disability.