or recommend this job
Our delivery team is on the lookout for new colleagues to join them in the quest of delivering software features that adds value to our customers. In this position, you are part of a team that is focused on projects implementation related to new or improved insurance products for Tied Agents, corporate and bancassurance channels.
- Plan, lead, organize, and motivate a project team to achieve a high level of performance and quality while delivering projects that provide exceptional business value to the organization, its sales/operations personnel, and end users.
- May be responsible for managing several concurrent high visibility projects and/or initiatives using customized project management methodology in a fast-paced environment.
- Communicates effectively with cross-functional partners, key stakeholders and external customers as needed on status, risks and accomplishments to ensure alignment with the overall project goals.
- Perform project reporting including regular stakeholder status reports and overall performance of the project and project completion documentation
- At least 3 years of Project Management experience - planning, scheduling, coordinating, managing all the aspects of the project
- Proven experience and practical application of alternate delivery methodologies: Waterfall and Scrum/ Agile
- PRINCE2 Certification or similar is an asset
- Creative approach to problem-solving with the ability to focus on task details while maintaining the “big picture” product/release view
- Strong interpersonal skills including mentoring, coaching, collaborating, and team building
What we may offer?
- A team of experts that are willing to share good practices tips & tricks.
- Flexible hours (we get it…it’s not always easy to get up before the rooster)
- Surgery insurance & private healthcare & life insurance & voluntary pension (all because you really matter to us)
- Development programs (do you want to grow? We stand by you.)
- Extra vacation days according to your tenure (some extra vacation time doesn’t hurt)
At NN we believe a diverse workforce allows us as a company to better serve our customers. NN Romania employs a variety of nationalities, languages and cultures, and we aim to create an environment where diversity can flourish. We foster a culture that welcomes and respects everyone.
NN wants to ensure equal opportunities and reward for all employees and extends employment opportunities to all qualified applicants and employees regardless of their age, race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, or disability