Business Analyst Production (AS400 Support)
or recommend this job
Job Scope : Provides maintenance, hardware and software for iSeries platforms (AS/400).
It also uses, maintains and in working order the applications in the AS/400 field for both pre-production and production environments.
- System Support, Problem Determination and Maintenance related to AS400/SMART400
- Responsible for the daily operations performed on iSeries systems
- Co-Responsible for high availability iSeries systems and disaster recovery.
- Performance tuning - Problem determination and resolution of OS400 related problems (HW-SW).
- Operates, mantains and administers the Production and Development environments for iSeries business applications
- Co-responsible for the hardware and software installed on the iSeries machines
- Monitors and controls the iSeries software/hardware
- Performs as the liaison with the suppliers for the hardware/software administered.
- Deals with work management - daily, nightly batches and jobs administration and monitoring
- Records incidents and participates to the problem solving process as part of the Production Support team
- Provides support for user requests related to his area of administration
- Produce relevant KPI for the iSeries platform
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- Knowledge of iSeries system architecture, hardware and software
- Knowledge of OS/400, SMART & LIFE/400
- Applied knowledge of network technology, data analysis, data modeling, application design principles, technical documentation writing
- Conceptual knowledge of programming languages and tools
- Knowledge of providers’ equipments, services and applications
What we may offer?
- A team of experts that are willing to share good practices tips & tricks.
- Flexible hours (we get it…it’s not always easy to get up before the rooster)
- Surgery insurance & private healthcare & life insurance & voluntary pension (all because you really matter to us)
- Development programs (do you want to grow? We stand by you.)
- Extra vacation days according to your tenure (some extra vacation time doesn’t hurt)
At NN we believe a diverse workforce allows us as a company to better serve our customers. NN Romania employs a variety of nationalities, languages and cultures, and we aim to create an environment where diversity can flourish. We foster a culture that welcomes and respects everyone.
NN wants to ensure equal opportunities and reward for all employees and extends employment opportunities to all qualified applicants and employees regardless of their age, race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, or disability.