Digital Content Creator
or recommend this job
The Digital Content Creator at NN will play a key role in creating and delivering engaging and inspiring content across our range of digital channels. You will ensure our digital presence by supporting and enhancing our business offering and delivering our messages in the most creative and out-of-the box manner, yet effectively.
This role requires someone who is creative and can identify, create, manage and deliver digital content using a range of techniques, across channels including E-mails, websites and social media.
The role will work across a range of projects in the organisation and therefore effective working relationships will need to be formed with various internal teams, external stakeholders and third-party suppliers. We are not searching for certain an ideal candidate ?. You just need to be passionate about digital marketing and and stand out of the crowd.
- Lead on the day-to-day management of our digital channels, creating inspirational, informative and engaging content, on our Digital Assets, Social Media and direct marketing.
- Plan, produce and create of a programme of digital content to be used across all our digital channels, increasing engagement in our customer base and with prospects
- Contribute to and work with relevant teams and stakeholders to develop, manage and implement the digital side of integrated direct marketing strategic plan
- Develop creative ideas, suggest new innovative ways of delivering digital content and keep up-to-date with the latest digital marketing trends.
- With input from product marketing,produce promotional and/or educational content;
- Work close with our Digital Analytics Team to ongoing understand insights out of our customer base and create direct-marketing communication journeys with the intent to generate leads for up-sale, cross-sale or acquisition campaign;
- Ensure that the organisation's brand and identity is adhered to in campaigns and in all digital communication channels
- Monitor, analyse and report on the performance of digital channels/activities using tools like Sales Force Marketing Cloud, Google Analytics, feeding back to stakeholders and using the data to inform future activities
- Maintain regular measurement of the ROI of campaigns
- Content management, copywriting
- Go-to-Market campaign planning
- Digital Marketing
- Understanding and experience in using data driven marketing practices & solutions in the areas of audience, lead and campaign management tooling (eg Salesforce, E-mailing, CRM etc.)
- Understanding of user-centered design methodologies and principles, with an eye for layout and design
- A „sky is the limit attitude attitude” combined with energy and enthusiasm
- Educated to degree level, ideally in marketing or communications, or significant experience of working in a digital marketing role.
- +5 years years experience in digital communication, specifically developing direct marketing campaigns
- Strong creative skills and a keen eye for detail.
- Excellent written, oral communication or proof-reading skills.
- Ability to collaborate with cross – functional teams in order to find ways and means to support business goals
- Ability to persuade stakeholders to act in favor of user-centric design decisions, and to demonstrate, with data, the impact of these decisions.
- Fluency in English
- Very strong interpersonal skills, a critical thinker with strong problem-solving skills
- Understand current marketing trends
- Ability to deliver high quality work, quickly, in a dynamic organization under time pressure
- Demonstrated success in creating real impact within a networked, cross-organizational environment
This is what we offer:
- We are a Top Employer certified company and we strive to constantly become better for both our clients and employees;
- We value expertise, creative ideas and curiosity, so you will always find support in implementing new and more efficient ways of doing things;
- We have great ambitions, so you will have the chance to really make a visible impact;
- A very nice office in a non-crowded, central aria of Bucharest, very close to the subway.
- Work from home (fully remote in the current social context);
- Flexible hours, so you can make the most out of your time;
- A great package to help you protect yourself and the ones that matter most to you (surgery insurance, private healthcare subscription, life insurance, voluntary pension);
- Development programs (if you come with the desire to grow, we stand by you.)
- Extra vacation days according to your tenure, because fun & relaxation are also important.
- Bookster, World Class and Atlas membership.
At NN we believe a diverse workforce allows us as a company to better serve our customers. NN Romania employs a variety of nationalities, languages and cultures, and we aim to create an environment where diversity can flourish. We foster a culture that welcomes and respects everyone.
NN wants to ensure equal opportunities and reward for all employees and extends employment opportunities to all qualified applicants and employees regardless of their age, race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, or disability.